clarity

Been making me smile all day.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bahahaha!!!! Love it!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I love this! Guinea pigs are super special. I had a little gaggle of them at one time, but gave them away when my favourite one died, as I couldn't get over it.
I was really blue for weeks!! I joined a whole bunch of guinea pig fanclubs online while I was grieving (I am 40-plus y.o. Mum here....)
And I still miss her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL thanks for sharing this Gypsy. Hilarious. :bigsmile:

I loved my guinea pigs. I had 3 of them when I was a teenager. Cornelius, Damien and Casey. Guinea pigs are special. When they died I never wanted to get any others because it was too painful. Of course I feel that way after every furbaby dies but for some reason I could never bring myself to this day to get another. However the kitties we have might have something to do with that though because I am not sure the guinea pigs would survive my kitties curiosity lol.

Anyone else love kissing their guinea pigs on the lips? I love their sweet little lips. :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I love him! My dogs tell me their jokes -- and they chew up toilet paper too!

mister_man_happy1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1401883235|3686249 said:

Haha, I thought that my dh and I were the only people who had their furbabies speak to them...our kitties talk to us all the time. :cheeky: You should hear the conversations they have with us. They are very progressive thinkers and amazingly mature and sophisticated in their likes and dislikes lol. The only exception to this is when it comes to boxes. They love boxes of any size but I find their actions a bit immature when they insist on making any box their temporary home when they have such comfortable beds that are theirs yanno? But everyone has their silly side I guess... :cheeky:

_18885.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1401883788|3686251 said:
JewelFreak|1401883235|3686249 said:

Haha, I thought that my dh and I were the only people who had their furbabies speak to them...our kitties talk to us all the time. :cheeky: You should hear the conversations they have with us. They are very progressive thinkers and amazingly mature and sophisticated in their likes and dislikes lol. The only exception to this is when it comes to boxes. They love boxes of any size but I find their actions a bit immature when they insist on making any box their temporary home when they have such comfortable beds that are theirs yanno? But everyone has their silly side I guess... :cheeky:

I have a picture like that of my daughter in a box, but it's not on my computer. My daughter was about two. The box was fascinating. It's a great shot. I mean the cat is, but so is the one of my daughter. ;))

Loved the guinea pig and the toilet paper eating Huskie, too, Gyps and Laurie! :wavey:

Deb
:saint:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, the guinea pigs! Missy, I also had 3 when I was growing up. Flopsy, Mopsy, and Ezio Pinza. (My mother named the last one--he was QUITE the singer.) Such sweet little creatures.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Missy, cute kitty-in-a-box! Aren't they funny about boxes? Mine try to squeeze into the smallest ones possible -- and end up looking like a loaf of bread that rose too much. It's hilarious, but they are very proud of themselves.

Monny, a singing guinea pig? Wish I could hear that! Soprano, alto, or bass?

--- Laurie

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1401909526|3686513 said:
Missy, cute kitty-in-a-box! Aren't they funny about boxes? Mine try to squeeze into the smallest ones possible -- and end up looking like a loaf of bread that rose too much. It's hilarious, but they are very proud of themselves.

Monny, a singing guinea pig? Wish I could hear that! Soprano, alto, or bass?

--- Laurie

Soprano! :lol: Listen to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQcvlyjcaPM

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results