shape
carat
color
clarity

fireworks.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I do love them, as mentioned, only the big public displays here in Australia, 'private' fireworks are banned, I don't think you can buy them/set them off without a special license.

However, my concern is chiefly with sending all that smoke and rubbish and pollutants into the atmosphere, surely it's not a good thing. :(

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My next door neighbors are blowing them off in their front yard as I type this. I hate them because a lot of people in my neighborhood start them after Memorial Day and keep going all summer long, often into all hours of the night. They're illegal here (you can't buy them), but the police never do anything about it. Every July 5th the grade school parking lot down the street is covered in firework debris because someone (I don't know who) lights them off from there. Not a very safe place to do so, IMO.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1401674225|3684684 said:
My next door neighbors are blowing them off in their front yard as I type this. I hate them because a lot of people in my neighborhood start them after Memorial Day and keep going all summer long, often into all hours of the night. They're illegal here (you can't buy them), but the police never do anything about it. Every July 5th the grade school parking lot down the street is covered in firework debris because someone (I don't know who) lights them off from there. Not a very safe place to do so, IMO.
Ugh . So annoying . Why blow them off late Sunday night? !

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1401223118|3681172 said:
The big professional shows are nice once or twice a year in an official venue.
Ditto

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results