carat
color
clarity

My collection

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear All
I am long time lurker, and today I made my first post about my new CC pearls. As it is a national holiday today in our country, I had a lot of time, and made some photos about my collection:
We have bought my first pearl strand, as we have been on holiday on Aruba. It is a FW strand with 8.5-9.0 mm. It is white with nice rose overtones.

Recently I was searching the web to find some bigger FW pearls, and I found Harmony Pearls. I do not like to buy without seeing something, but I thought, lets give a try. I ordered my second FW strand from Amrita. Size is 10-10.5 mm, white pearls with rose overtones. Here some pictures:

After it I saw on the website of one pearl vendor some ropes...and I just had to have one. So I ordered from Amrita my Tiffany inspired custom design rope. It is 72 inch long, and is made of 5mm and 8-9 mm FW pearls. It is really versatile, and I like it a lot. Here some pictures:

And more pictures are coming....

pearl_5.jpg

neckshot_1.jpg

rope_-_doubled.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So more pictures about the rope, as it is really versatile:

I would like to buy some shortener, but I still did not found anything, what I like. I you have some idea, I would appreciate it.

In July I bought my first items from CC. I was looking for a metallic strand, and PP was sold out on everything, what would fit me. Therefore I was looking for alternetives, and found some nice strand by CC. Here my metallic strand from Catherine:

rope_-_doubled_with_a_ribbon.jpg

layered_4times.jpg

1838_-_3.jpg

_8859.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Together with my metallic strand I also bought a large high lustre plump strand. I wish the color would be more deep, but I really like the size of the pearls.

And the 2 strand hanging out together:

I think on the last picture you can really see the difference between mirror metallic and high lustre.

_8861.jpg

_8862.jpg

1_-_s.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
dkata -- I love ALL your pearls and the ways you wear them. Excellent choices!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
so lovely. you have excellent taste!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
THUD! :-o Your collection is stunning!!!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love that rope!!!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
What lovely pearls!! I particularly like Chubby!! The size of the pearls is lovely on you!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
what a fabulous collection you have!! You wear them all so beautifully.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing your pearl collection! They are all lovely, but I especially love your rope and the different ways you have styled it.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Chubby and mirror look great together! Can you pls share chubby's measurements?

Love your pearls. Any more on the way? (Well, my personal experience is that it's hard to stop...)

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear icy_jade,
the size of the pearls is according to website 12 mm x 10.6mm down to 9.7mm x 9.2mm at clasp. Grade is AAA, and it was 18.75 inch. I asked Catherine to make matching earrings, so she took 2 pearls from the strand. It is now around 17.5 inch.

Regarding new pearls....yes, it is really like a pearlinfection...I just asked Catherine for drop rope! I am going to ask her to send me some picture.

BUT...my biggest wish is a tahitian strand! I still can not decide, either baroques or rounds! I mean price is of course also a point, and the bluish overtone, what I am looking for, is really hard to find!
I found this picture once on PS, but I do not know, who posted it, or where she bought it. This is exactly what I am looking for:

tahitian_strand.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And I thought, it is not fair, to post only one picture of my 10-10.5 mm strand FW. So here some more:

foto.jpg

_8889.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
Katalin-that was me on FB telling Catherine I wasn't getting the purple drips I was going to. I have a peachy pink drips rope from her that is 60 inches and I'm happy to post photos if you like. She made it for me-she also made one for a dear friend on mine with fatter drips. I'm sure we can get her to post also. ;-)

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mrs. taylor|1376680444|3504447 said:
Katalin-that was me on FB telling Catherine I wasn't getting the purple drips I was going to. I have a peachy pink drips rope from her that is 60 inches and I'm happy to post photos if you like. She made it for me-she also made one for a dear friend on mine with fatter drips. I'm sure we can get her to post also. ;-)

Are you also on the other forum? I post there also! I have seen your "drip-drops", and since then I love them really much!
My problem is only, that rosy-pinky color matches my skintone better, than peachy! Therefor I am considering, what color I should choose?

And yes please, post some photos, and it would be really nice from your friend, to post also photos of her rope!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
You might do much better with the purple then. :)

Unless white would work for you. I do have white strands on hold and if they're all that will work for you then we can talk.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
here are some pics of my drips :) This is where my pearl obsession began.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dkata, great collection! Love the Tiffany inspired rope from Amrita. So chic :love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Taylor, as I already have a white pearl rope - althought with round pearls - I am considering to have an other in a different color. But I am still interested in the white one, what you have on hold, as I think, drop pearls are extremly feminin! What is the item number of the rope, what you have on hold? Just to have a look! ;-)

jenncent
Thank you for the pictures, your rope is beautiful! I have always liked it! I like also the colors, but peachy pearls only fit me in sommer, when I have a tan. In winter they let me look too pale...or at least this is my opinion! And I have nobody else to ask, because my husband is not really interested! But I just asked for Pictures from Catherine, for both colors! Lets see, what she has to offer at the moment. I can post some pictures.

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could-they never made the site. I asked if she would be able to do it for me and she had some strands, or got some, I don't know. But they were never on the side.

If you search sold items though she's had others in the past. Not ropes, but white drop necklaces in general.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome collection!!! I especially love the Tiffany inspired rope.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
dkata|1376677731|3504422 said:
Dear icy_jade,

BUT...my biggest wish is a tahitian strand! I still can not decide, either baroques or rounds! I mean price is of course also a point, and the bluish overtone, what I am looking for, is really hard to find!
I found this picture once on PS, but I do not know, who posted it, or where she bought it. This is exactly what I am looking for:

Enchante's tahitians:

18 inches, pearls are graduated in size from 12.30mm-14.40mm.

From here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pearls.108856/page-20']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pearls.108856/page-20[/URL]

_9181.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dear icy_jade,
thank you for the Information! Please, don't be angry with me, for posting your photo, but I was hoping, that the owner might chime in! Thank you once more for the information! I still adore this strand, and I hope to have one day something similar!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry, now I see, it is Enchante's strand! Still thank you for the Information! Now I can ask her, where she purchased it.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Dkata,

What a jewel box of pearls you have! Congratulations!! :appl: I don't even have a favorite~

Amrita

Rough_Rock
Trade
What a wonderful collection you have dkata! Love them all! :)

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Those high lustre peach FWs are delicious, as well Tiffany style rope too. Very nice collection overall, dkata.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results