shape
carat
color
clarity

RosadosBox on Etsy?

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Has anyone heard of or purchased from RosadosBox on etsy? I'd like to get an amethyst, or amethyst and diamond band and saw that RosadosBox has a lot of different colored stones with good reviews on etsy.

Thanks!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone - might have been Pregcurious - was just recommending them to someone else here. Maybe you want to search the term and see what is returned?

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you - I did search, not a ton of stuff on them.

General thoughts on an amethyst band? Is amethyst durable enough for an eternity band? FWIW, I am very careful with my jewelry and easy on my hands.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
They have some negative reviews on Yelp regarding returns. I would proceed cautiously.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amethyst is more of an occasional wear ring stone.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
I checked out the negative Yelp reviews over the weekend. Both were regarding the same purchase (the gf posted one bad review and her bf posted the other) so that gives me red flags (regarding the reviewers) simply b/c they felt the need to double up on posting negatively about the vendor. I have not bought from them, but I did get prompt replies to my inquiries, FWIW.

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all. I have been emailing back and forth with them. I may pop in at some point as they are in Chicago.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Let us know how it is, and if their diamonds are clean. Can you loupe them for us :) ?

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Let us know how it is, and if their diamonds are clean. Can you loupe them for us :) ?

Ha, I actually could! I have a loupe that GOG sent when my husband bought my engagement ring :loopy:

mickeysena

Rough_Rock
Hi Guys - just wanted to say I bought my engagement ring from Rosados box (rose gold, pear, morganite) called the Tabitha and Christie Trio if I recall correctly. Anyway I absolutely love it. I think in real life it is even more beautiful than on the website. The craftmanship is second to none and when I needed to email Shirley she always responded within 48 hours. I can't comment on the returns (as there is no way I would return my rings!) but their policy sounded ok to me, and honestly, the reviews were so overwhelmingly good when I bought mine (otherwise I would have been sceptical) that a few of those reviews didn't worry me. They are 98% good and there will ALWAYS be someone with a bad experience.

I live in New Zealand and received the ring in under 4 weeks from placing the order (and most of the delay was customs taking their sweet time). The only thing I would say though is if you are ordering from outside the US to investigate the taxs and levies you will have to pay. In NZ its close to 20% which is a big chunk on top of the price so just factor that in. Overall I still thought it was worth it.

Anyway thats my spiel!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Their site doesn't mention whether or not they work with outside stones -- anybody know? Just curious for the future.

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mickeysena|1401162594|3680711 said:
Hi Guys - just wanted to say I bought my engagement ring from Rosados box (rose gold, pear, morganite) called the Tabitha and Christie Trio if I recall correctly. Anyway I absolutely love it. I think in real life it is even more beautiful than on the website. The craftmanship is second to none and when I needed to email Shirley she always responded within 48 hours. I can't comment on the returns (as there is no way I would return my rings!) but their policy sounded ok to me, and honestly, the reviews were so overwhelmingly good when I bought mine (otherwise I would have been sceptical) that a few of those reviews didn't worry me. They are 98% good and there will ALWAYS be someone with a bad experience.

I live in New Zealand and received the ring in under 4 weeks from placing the order (and most of the delay was customs taking their sweet time). The only thing I would say though is if you are ordering from outside the US to investigate the taxs and levies you will have to pay. In NZ its close to 20% which is a big chunk on top of the price so just factor that in. Overall I still thought it was worth it.

Anyway thats my spiel!

Thank you for chiming in - do you have photos for us? We lurve photos and hand shots! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results