misskittycat
vc10um
claritek
SanDiegoLady
CatMom
Resonance.Of.Life
urseberry
pandabee

There's no way this list is comprehensive.. c'mon! Only 16 people are admitting their attendance?
An all girl GTG.. :confused: Where are the guys?

anthony-roman

Rough_Rock
I wish I could go! But the family commitments won't let me do so. Let's just hope that this annual get-together be a successful one. Cheers admin!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
anthony-roman|1399199937|3665936 said:
I wish I could go! But the family commitments won't let me do so. Let's just hope that this annual get-together be a successful one. Cheers admin!

I applaud your enthusiasm but unfortunately you don't have the minimum posts required. And can I ask why are you posting on/bumping month-old threads?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire|1399179303|3665882 said:
madelise|1399178325|3665876 said:
It's less than a month away!! Eek!! :bigsmile:

Members that are going

YT
Madelise
Hudson Hawk
cygnet
Yssie
Fortekitty
Autumngems
athenaworth
misskittycat
vc10um
claritek
SanDiegoLady
CatMom
Resonance.Of.Life
urseberry
pandabee

There's no way this list is comprehensive.. c'mon! Only 16 people are admitting their attendance?
An all girl GTG.. :confused: Where are the guys?

DF, my hubby is attending this year :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Resonance.Of.Life|1399258321|
DF, my hubby is attending this year :)[/quote]

Does that mean we are not gonna share a room in Vegas?... :naughty: ;(

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Good Old Gold!

...a pair of August Vintage Cushion diamond studs!

Eligible consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this pair of August Vintage Cushion diamond studs (approximately .50 ct. tw.) in vintage-style gold settings.

Many thanks to Good Old Gold for this generous donation!

gog-august-vintage-cushion-diamond-studs-ps-gtg-2014.jpg

We also want to send Jonathan a hearty congratulations on his new patent for the August Vintage Cushion diamond cut!

More images and information about the August Vintage Cushion line on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: August Vintage Cushion Diamond Studs from Good Old Gold!

And visit this thread to congratulate Jonathan on his newly patented August Vintage Cushion cuts!
Congratulations to GOG on getting their AV patent!

Cheers, and stay tuned for more!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Those PS Consumers who have RSVP'd and confirmed with us have just received an email with the details of the GTG.

If you did not receive this email and are a consumer, you have not been confirmed for the GTG. If you have not responded to my email with a request for your name, you are not confirmed. And if the email you use on PS is not an email you check, you have not been confirmed. :)

Please contact me if you have not received this email from us today and believe you should be confirmed.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
There are some amazing door prizes this year!

Damn, Damn, Damn pacific ocean! and the lack of available leave for holidays. :(

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1399323741|3666756 said:
This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Good Old Gold!

...a pair of August Vintage Cushion diamond studs!

Eligible consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this pair of August Vintage Cushion diamond studs (approximately .50 ct. tw.) in vintage-style gold settings.

Many thanks to Good Old Gold for this generous donation!

gog-august-vintage-cushion-diamond-studs-ps-gtg-2014.jpg

We also want to send Jonathan a hearty congratulations on his new patent for the August Vintage Cushion diamond cut!

More images and information about the August Vintage Cushion line on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: August Vintage Cushion Diamond Studs from Good Old Gold!

And visit this thread to congratulate Jonathan on his newly patented August Vintage Cushion cuts!
Congratulations to GOG on getting their AV patent!

Cheers, and stay tuned for more!

Oh holy mother of AVCs. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Thank you, Jonathan and GOG, for this amazing donation! And congratulations on your patent--such an exciting time for you!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!!! They are gorgeous earrings!!! Thanks so much Rhino!!

Afraid there will be one less attendee - Poor Gladys has had to stay home in Australia. I will still be coming but unfortunately we remembered just a few hours prior to flying out that she is underinsured (not insured in her new setting). And we are going to some pretty skanky places on our trip (well, not really but you are always super cautious when you travel, right?). So Husband and I had a five second heart to heart and I knew I couldn't take her as I wouldn't risk it.

I hope you all won't be too disappointed... I am :( While we are gallivanting around the US, she is having a lovely cushy holiday in a bank vault. I did snap some good pics of her before we left. Hopefully that is some consolation...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see everyone again!! I'm so excited!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Jeff! :appl: And thank you to all the donors for your generous prize donations!

I'm already planning on what to do with some of these gorgeous prizes...I hope I win one! :love: :appl:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1400498676|3675894 said:
Thank you, Jeff! :appl: And thank you to all the donors for your generous prize donations!

I'm already planning on what to do with some of these gorgeous prizes...I hope I win one! :love: :appl:

Ditto to all of the above!!!

I keep refreshing the page in hopes that the next door prize will be posted. You're killing me!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooohhhhh

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Some great new prizes!! So exciting!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Blue Nile! Those are some lovely earrings...especially for my sensitive ears! :love: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Less than a week! Can't wait to see everyone!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
All right--countdown to 4th Annual PS GTG starts now! And we have a couple more door prizes to share! :naughty:

Today's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Love Affair Diamonds!

PS consumers attending the GTG will have the chance to win this pair of 1.08 ct. tw. old European cut diamond studs (est. K/L, SI1) in 18k white gold milgrain bezel settings. Retail value: $2,195

Many thanks to Love Affair Diamonds for this generous donation!

diamond-studs-lad-1.jpg

Blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Old European Cut Diamond Studs from Love Affair Diamonds!

Stay tuned--more to come! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

coati said:
All right--countdown to 4th Annual PS GTG starts now! And we have a couple more door prizes to share! :naughty:

Today's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Love Affair Diamonds!

PS consumers attending the GTG will have the chance to win this pair of 1.08 ct. tw. old European cut diamond studs (est. K/L, SI1) in 18k white gold milgrain bezel settings. Retail value: $2,195

Many thanks to Love Affair Diamonds for this generous donation!

diamond-studs-lad-1.jpg

Blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Old European Cut Diamond Studs from Love Affair Diamonds!

Stay tuned--more to come! :appl:

Holy crap! Thanks Erica! These are amazing!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :o :love: :naughty: :appl: :lickout:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I am so bummed. I thought the GTG was next weekend, meaning the first week in June :cry:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
So Team PS is about to head out to Vegas for JCK, but of course we have one more door prize to share before we leave... :naughty:

Today's door prize comes courtesy of Whiteflash!

Our consumer attendees will have the chance to win this Simon G. halo engagement ring setting in rose gold! Whiteflash has set the ring with a 6.5mm blue topaz. The halo ring is from Simon G's Passion collection and is set with 0.48 ct. tw. in diamonds.

Special thanks to Whiteflash for this third donation! :appl: Whiteflash has also donated this Tacori Promise bracelet and this "A Cut Above" loose princess cut diamond!

simon-g-mr2132-ring-in-rose-gold.jpg

Blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Simon G. Rose Gold Halo Ring from Whiteflash!

We can't wait to see you all at the GTG! Safe travels, everyone!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
ERIKA! THOSE ARE GORGEOOOUUUSSSS! :love: :appl: :love: (we need a drooling emotie...) Thank you for your generous donation!

And WF! That's a beautiful setting! Thank you for ALL THREE of your wonderful prizes! :appl:

Can't wait to see everyone Saturday night! Safe travels, all!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
omg those OEC studs!!!! I'm dying!!! And that gorgeous blue topaz ring!! Thank you to all the vendors for your generosity!! So excited to meet everyone this weekend :appl:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1401175079|3680758 said:
So Team PS is about to head out to Vegas for JCK, but of course we have one more door prize to share before we leave... :naughty:

Today's door prize comes courtesy of Whiteflash!

Our consumer attendees will have the chance to win this Simon G. halo engagement ring setting in rose gold! Whiteflash has set the ring with a 6.5mm blue topaz. The halo ring is from Simon G's Passion collection and is set with 0.48 ct. tw. in diamonds.

Special thanks to Whiteflash for this third donation! :appl: Whiteflash has also donated this Tacori Promise bracelet and this "A Cut Above" loose princess cut diamond!

simon-g-mr2132-ring-in-rose-gold.jpg

Blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Simon G. Rose Gold Halo Ring from Whiteflash!

We can't wait to see you all at the GTG! Safe travels, everyone!

GORGEOUS!

I'm counting down the hours until my flight leaves on Friday afternoon. I'm so looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There certainly are some very generous and gorgeous door prizes this year!!! :appl: :appl:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, My Gosh. I just realized that I did not miss the GTG.
Madaleise, is there anyone that wants to drive together from L.A., O.C.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1399244624|3666253 said:
anthony-roman|1399199937|3665936 said:

I applaud your enthusiasm but unfortunately you don't have the minimum posts required. And can I ask why are you posting on/bumping month-old threads?

Is there a minimum number of posts required for attendance? And if so, what is it? I didn't know that. Don't even spouses attend?

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results