shape
carat
color
clarity

Recent rings/projects...3 stone mint/mahenge, etc

katharath

Ideal_Rock
distracts|1401081617|3680150 said:
Urhg PS break meant I missed this... WOWZERS what a beauty that three-stone ring is! I bet it sparkles like mad! That spinel is sooooooo intensely pink. And I lovvvvve that station bracelet.

Thanks so much! I've really been enjoying my new ring, I've been wearing it and my station bracelet, plus my mahenge stud earrings, every single day. It feels summery to me and I love the pieces :)

My apologies to Minous, Xrisus, and Elyxia for not responding to your very kind comments earlier. I got caught up with life... But anyway, thank you all for your nice comments as well :)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Such pretty pieces! I love your three stone, the pink & green look fabulous together.
I covet the Tourmaline/cc garnet ring :Up_to_something: I might *need* one just like it :))

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Thank you woofmama :). I think I need to either wear my tourmaline/garnet ring more, or pass it on to someone who will! I adore the ring and wore it a lot when I first got it, it's beautiful and different. But I haven't worn it at all lately. It's my only white gold piece that I own, so it doesn't match any of my other pieces. I think that's why I'm not wearing it as much. I feel bad about that, it deserves to be worn more! I think I've only owned it for maybe 6 months too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results