shape
carat
color
clarity

2 new stackers from Blue Nile & DiamondZone

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been on a bit of a bling moratorium - home reno's have taken over any extra spending money, sadly, and I kind of *did* have a pretty sweet diamond year last year... so, I really have been pretty good for the longest time :wink2: (well, it sure FEELS like a long time between purchases!)

I was craving a pink band and when BN had their pre Mother's Day sale and this was 20-something % off, I hit "ADD TO CART" and a few days later, this lovely pink sapphire/WG band was mine! Weeee!!! :appl: Its very comfortable, versatile and almost matches perfectly to my DBL diamond band. I'm very happy w this purchase and I am toying w adding another one in either YG/yellow sapphires or WG/aquamarines. We'll see how flush I am at the next sale - and where the house renovations are at by then!

My 2nd new stacking band is one I've been wanting/lusting over for about 9 months now (geez - coulda had a baby in that time... NOT!!) and it finally came to me! Ilya at DiamondZone is a real sweetheart - very patient and very thorough in creating exactly what I wanted in terms of size and setting. It took a bit longer than I'd hoped but in the end, its EXACTLY what I wanted and I'm VERY happy with it!! Yay Ilya!! This is a WG bar set eternity with F/G diamonds on my size 8 finger.

Haven't had either one of them off my hand since I've received them! (well, they sleep safely on a ring holder every night and they do get bathed regularly, but other than that, they are worn all the time and I'm receiving a lot of compliments from ppl in my real life who aren't into jewelry at all!

Thanks Blue Nile and DiamondZone!

img_13.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm... all those pics didn't upload... here we go again....

img_14.jpg

img_106.jpg

img_320.jpg

img_321.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here is the DiamondZone baguette band - LOVE IT!!!

_18594.jpg

img_322.jpg

img_323.jpg

img_324.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
and now different finger stack variations. Mainly - they are always now all packed on there!

(Motownmama will hopefully be proud of me! LOL!)

img_325.jpg

img_1514.jpg

img_1518.jpg

img_1521.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love how the baguette band has a whole different type of sparkle to it and I think I am falling deeper in love w step cuts every day! Woofmama's band is what got me started on wanting this baguette band, so thanks woofmama, for the inspiration!

And this is the beautiful new pretty box I received from my DH on Mother's day - to put my trinkets into!! Its from Pottery Barn and its the McKenna medium box in that gorgeous robin's egg blue colour... yum!

img_1527.jpg

img_1529.jpg

img_1541.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Enerchi! They look great alone and together. Love your jewelry box too.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Yeah!!! Such beautiful new additions! I'm so glad you decided to do a thread :)) I'm glad I ignited your step cut love :devil:

That baguette band is sublime, perfect for stacking, looks lovely with your other goodies!
You got a killer deal on the BN sapphire band & it adds the perfect pop of color nestled amongst your sparkly diamonds!

I think all of your combinations look great together :appl: Stack Baby Stack ;))

Very nice jewelry box too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bands Enerchi! A girl can never have too many stackers! I love the Pottery barn jewelry box too! I have seen those in person and they are beautiful!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Enerchi!! They look great together!!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your new rings! I've eyed the BN one often... Love the whole stack. And your jewelry box is lovely!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl! Look at you!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands Enerchi!! You have quite the stacker collection going on. I absolutely love the jewelry case. :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful bands! :love: Yummy!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love them all!!! Enjoy!!! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: What a dreamy stack.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great stackers! I especially love your baguette band! The jewelry box is pretty awesome too!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
great additions to your lovely set. Congratulations.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, pretty stack and lovely jewellery box as well!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new bands and the jewelry case!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I really like the one from DZ...different and beautiful!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of the new additions! You need to fill up your new jewelry box soon w/ more goodies! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new bands - I really like the baguette one. The jewelry box is very pretty - I've seen that at Pottery Barn. Beautiful color!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely bands Enerchi, I like the baguette one a lot. Love your jewel box as well. We have a Pottery Barn here in Aus (Sydney) I have been told they have some great home wears. :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh I love them both~!!!!!!!! But the baquette band is just swoon worthy, though I do love the pop of color with your 3 stone.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh E!!! :love: LOVELOVELOVE your new bands!!!
I know that you were hankering for the baguette eternity band and you finally got it!!! It's perfect! Just the right ratio of diamonds to metal. :appl:
The pink band is stunning as well.. so many fun combos to try.
Congrats!!!! :wavey:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I love it all, I want to see the pink sapphire stacked with your OEC (?) in the IDjewelry setting. so purty with your princess 3 stone. Your hubs is so sweet to get you that jewelry box, just gorgeous.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear!!! I didn't scroll down far enough to see the beautiful (and incredibly thoughtful) jewelry box that you got for Mother's Day!
What a perfect gift to hold all your finery in!! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
(I forgot to click "subscribe" to this thread... sorry for the delay in thanking you!!)

THANK YOU everyone!! Its so nice to get new jewelry (D'OH!! um... ya, its PS, we know *that*... :rolleyes: ) and its even BETTER to be able to share it with my friends who appreciate it!!! Thank you ALL for your kind appreciation!!!! :praise:

The McKenna jewelry box I saw in Florida earlier this year and wanted it but ... too awkward to bring home...ran out of disposable cash on vacation...just couldn't justify it :blackeye: DH had a bit of a bonus at work and surprised me with it when I sent him link after link about Pottery Barn's sale earlier in May (subtle??? nope! not me ;-) )

The pop of pink in my band collection really is lovely - and while they aren't pink diamonds, they are lovely bright sapphires that are the right tone for what I was wanting. I'm so glad I decided to go for that - makes me want a rainbow of other bands...hmmm.... :Up_to_something:

Rubies - yes, we did try that very same look on, when I was in NYC!! and you are right - I've wanted that for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time! I'm so thrilled with it :bigsmile: Ilya did a great job at putting together a parcel of matching baguettes, which was the hold up - at that size and for the amount I needed for my fat sausage size 8 finger, its not as easy to get many matching stones.

Thank you all for the compliments - and SandyCheeks, when I have time I'll take a pic or two wearing my OEC w the different bands!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi! I have that exact same band! Mr K bought it for me in February and I love it. The only difference is that I opted for the rose gold version which really makes the pink sapphires pop. It's just gorgeous. Love it to bits!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1401188665|3680808 said:
Enerchi! I have that exact same band! Mr K bought it for me in February and I love it. The only difference is that I opted for the rose gold version which really makes the pink sapphires pop. It's just gorgeous. Love it to bits!!
OH OH OH!!!! Please post a pic! I'd love to see it IRL. I debated between RG or WG, so I'd love to see yours!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi! Love your new bands. Beautiful! :love:
Great additions and worth the wait. :appl:
Would love to see a home reno pic thread as well as more pics of your new blingy beauties... :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results