shape
carat
color
clarity

I Need Some Work Horror Stories

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last night at work I was exhausted. My SO has been sick, I have another job I work during the day, I went in smiling anyway but my night went downhill pretty quickly and a customer ended up screaming at me. Over something ridiculous and not my fault but it happened in front of my co-workers and a brand new trainee I was working with. Her kids looked sullen and miserable and her husband apologized profusely for her behavior. I have never wanted to deck someone so badly.

I would love to hear some work horror stories right about now :lol:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I worked at McDonald's in high school and actually had a really big, really scary woman come behind the counter and after me because she thought I had short changed her in the drive through hours earlier. She had come in and made a stink at the time and the manager had pulled the drawer and done a computer check and after over 100 orders, the drawer was only eight cents off. He told her it simply was impossible. She left in a huff and came back and caused a big scene. Lucky for me and another girl in the drive through, the manager was close by and was even bigger than her. (All this was over less than $20.) He had to call the store owner who told him just to give her the stupid money and tell her she was not welcome in the store again.

My current job horrors would sink a ship.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results