shape
carat
color
clarity

Souce for Tahitian and South Sea Pearls

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
I cant seem to find what I want-(jumbo silvery tahitian). Does anyone have any experience with pearloysterau (1172 ) pearloysterau
100% on ebay?

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Although I dont have the answer for you. Just want to share a strand that has the type of pearls you like. Enjoy. Photo Credit: Internet. I saved the photo a while ago b/c it is so gorgeous. Size 11 to 14.5mm. Quality: photo says it all.
11_to_14_0.jpg

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
leyhuong|1400849182|3678708 said:
Although I dont have the answer for you. Just want to share a strand that has the type of pearls you like. Enjoy. Photo Credit: Internet. I saved the photo a while ago b/c it is so gorgeous. Size 11 to 14.5mm. Quality: photo says it all.
11_to_14_0.jpg

yes! I am looking for jumbo (13 to 16) light silver with rose/pink/mauve

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I have no experience with this vendor. Have you tried contracting some of the trusted vendors to ask for availability? Manydo not list all their available stock on their sites.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Your ebay link doesn't have a strand like you are looking for. Their White South Sea strands are grossly over priced for the quality.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I do not have experience with the vendor you are asking about. You are looking for something very special and specific. My advice would be to contact Jeremy at Pearl Paradise and ask him to create a necklace for you. He has the contacts at the source to create this for you. He loves special projects like this. I have seen in person several he has sourced and created that are incrediable over the years. Good luck in your quest and please post you results.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I just read this in JCK on line and have bolded the pertinent part.

Pearls: Little H’s New Jewelry Line, Jewelmer’s Passport & More

The Vault

By Jennifer Heebner, Senior Editor

This story appears in the May 2014 issue of JCK magazine.
Comments (1).

Double band in 14k gold with freshwater seed pearls; $1,000; Little H for the Pearl Collective, Los Angeles; 310-474-8788; pearlcollective.com

Thank Heaven for Little Pearls

Perhaps it’s because Hisano Shepherd is petite (she’s just 5 feet tall). Or maybe it’s that she’s ­married to PearlParadise.com founder Jeremy ­Shepherd, whose sourcing skills in the pearl world are ­legendary. But ­whatever the reason, Hisano—the chief creative officer of PearlParadise.com and designer behind the Little H line—loves little pearls.

She sets keshi, 2 mm–2.5 mm round freshwaters, and seed pearls into cool, minimalist karat gold and sterling styles, as well as arguably never-before-seen bulbous baroque silhouettes. And the Shepherds have other fresh-pearl lines, too, from collaborations with stylists such as Veronika Borchers and Anthony Dreyer; along with Little H, the collections constitute a newer wholesale division of PearlParadise.com called the Pearl Collective.

That’s where the Shepherds and partnering ­artists combine youthful motifs like spikes with “fun pearls that PearlParadise.com doesn’t use,” explains Hisano. While the collective kicked off in fall 2012 with ­consumer-only sales, it is just now wholesaling the pieces to stores. No buy-in currently exists for any of the Pearl Collective lines.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a white SSP pendant and a 14k white gold necklace with removable end from them ages ago, the SSP pendant I bought was the one in the front with the wire wrap bale (similar pendants are currently listed for sale in their eBay shop):

pearlpendants_small.jpg

I remember I had good e-mail communications with them, and was very satisfied with my purchases.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results