shape
carat
color
clarity

Name one food you could eat every single day......

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Coffee ;-) If not that, then chocolate. :D

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Mine changes because I often go through food obsessions (right now it's french macarons). I'd say that the one constant favorite is pizza.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because I consider wine and coffee food groups, I "could" consume these daily!

I "do" eat almonds and Greek style yogurt everyday. Salad and raw veggies also.

cheers--Sharon

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Pizza

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
A carne asada burrito without refried beans from my favorite place in LA. For a long time during college, I'd order 21 burritos on sundays before I hopped on the train back to UCSD, freeze them, and eat one for each meal. I swear their chili has crack in it. I recently went on a binge and had 6 in a row. SO DELICIOUS.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Greek yogurt, I eat it everyday.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Hands down, STEAK TACOS from my favorite Mexican joint... <reminiscing now> :wacko: :wacko:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1400600733|3676800 said:
A carne asada burrito without refried beans from my favorite place in LA. For a long time during college, I'd order 21 burritos on sundays before I hopped on the train back to UCSD, freeze them, and eat one for each meal. I swear their chili has crack in it. I recently went on a binge and had 6 in a row. SO DELICIOUS.

AHHHH, yes.... this is a fabulous idea!! :naughty: :lol: ;))

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
So many good foods in here!! DF I love those egg tarts too...

oh my goodness this is so hard for me. I think I'll have to go with my mom's dumplings. yummmmmm

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
We live next to my husband's family's peach orchard and blackberry and raspberry patch. It's practically in our backyard.
I could just seriously eat peaches for the rest of my life and be happy. They are so big and juicy and sweet, when they are on, I eat like 5 a day or more. They have alot of different varieties. My husband works so hard on the farm, this time of year I hardly see him. But he grows watermelon, tomatoes, canteloupe, honeydew, blackberries, raspberries, pumpkins, squash, like fields of all this stuff. His Dad owns like 200 acres and it's pretty much just my husband and his Dad growing and taking care of everything. I complain sometimes because he doesn't come home till late all summer but I help him pick to sell when it all comes on and then I feel bad for the times I get mad when I am stuffing my face with everything while I am picking. His grandpa also owns a farm and he has cherries and apricots and peaches also.There is nothing that tastes better than fruit. I am excited for this summer :rodent: I bet I would be skinny if we had all this stuff all year.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
avocados, chocolate, french fries...

soocool

Ideal_Rock
smoked salmon on a bagel!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1400606030|3676849 said:
So many good foods in here!! DF I love those egg tarts too...

oh my goodness this is so hard for me. I think I'll have to go with my mom's dumplings. yummmmmm
If you ever go to SF Chinatown you must try Golden Gate Bakery on Grant Ave their egg starts are the best!... :lickout:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1400573566|3676597 said:
jaysonsmom|1400558895|3676531 said:
In the bible, it is written that the Hebrew people led out of slavery by Moses, ate Mana, provided by the Lord for 40 years. That is what made me think of this topic...

Anyway, some of your posts made me think of one thing I eat almost every morning for breakfast.....toast with melted cheese!

MATAZ!!!!!! heheh sorry but I love it! My husband makes the most amazing mataz pizza (with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, balsamic and the bitter lettuce) or we do mataz bri where you scramble it in eggs and put sugar on top. We eat mataz pretty much every week. :bigsmile:

Instead of picking 1 food can I pick a food group? I could eat Thai everyday for the rest of my life. Spicy food is my addiction in life.

Okay, the foodie in me is SO curious. What is Mataz? a grain? What is the country of origin. I've never heard of this!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Mine is lox and bagel. I have it everyday for breakfast.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom|1400610419|3676906 said:
SB621|1400573566|3676597 said:
jaysonsmom|1400558895|3676531 said:
In the bible, it is written that the Hebrew people led out of slavery by Moses, ate Mana, provided by the Lord for 40 years. That is what made me think of this topic...

Anyway, some of your posts made me think of one thing I eat almost every morning for breakfast.....toast with melted cheese!

MATAZ!!!!!! heheh sorry but I love it! My husband makes the most amazing mataz pizza (with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, balsamic and the bitter lettuce) or we do mataz bri where you scramble it in eggs and put sugar on top. We eat mataz pretty much every week. :bigsmile:

Instead of picking 1 food can I pick a food group? I could eat Thai everyday for the rest of my life. Spicy food is my addiction in life.

Okay, the foodie in me is SO curious. What is Mataz? a grain? What is the country of origin. I've never heard of this!

Matza ( sorry bad mispelling there) is unleaven bread...many people, for whatever reason, think matza and manna are the same thing since they both come from the story of the Israelite s fleeing Egypt.. So your story just made me think about it as I grew up on that stuff.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
[quote="SB621|1400616746|3676990

Instead of picking 1 food can I pick a food group? I could eat Thai everyday for the rest of my life. Spicy food is my addiction in life.[/quote]

Okay, the foodie in me is SO curious. What is Mataz? a grain? What is the country of origin. I've never heard of this![/quote]

Matza ( sorry bad mispelling there) is unleaven bread...many people, for whatever reason, think matza and manna are the same thing since they both come from the story of the Israelite s fleeing Egypt.. So your story just made me think about it as I grew up on that stuff.[/quote]

Thank you! It was driving me nuts trying to google Mataz with no avail!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get sick of a lot of things, so I'd say a bowl of cereal with milk. That, or a toasted bagel with butter or cream cheese. :lickout:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
chipotle bowl with brown rice, black beans, half steak half chicken. Can that count as one food item?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dagoba New Moon dark chocolate before breakfast, avocado & tomato salad with olive oil, lemon and hot pepper sauce for lunch and a 3/4 shot of Bailey's Irish Cream before dinner.
Every day without fail, and I know that's more than one, but I could not figure out which was most important. Probably the chocolate!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1400620649|3677026 said:
chipotle bowl with brown rice, black beans, half steak half chicken. Can that count as one food item?

yes! :lol:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd have cake and pasta every day if I could. Oooh, and chocolate.

I haven't had any of those things in about a year and a half though.

I eat a ton of fruit, and I've become a little addicted to pineapple.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Fermented grapes :Up_to_something:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Guacamole! I third the Chipotle bowl :lickout: And Cobb salad!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beef pho! When I worked in NYC, my coworker and I would hit up the same Vietnamese restaurant 3/5 days a week! We would have gone more but for the trip usually taking longer than the lunch hour lololol! Miss those sneaking out early for pho days!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one for sushi or Thai food at the good end and French Fries and really dark chocolate at the naughty end :lol:

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
This reminds me of the part in the movie Stand by Me when they are talking about what they would choose if they could only eat one food for the rest of their live. I would pick either pizza, or rice and beans with some salsa and guac. Mmmmm :bigsmile:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One food is HARD.

I'd say white rice. Yum.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1400631128|3677112 said:
Beef pho! When I worked in NYC, my coworker and I would hit up the same Vietnamese restaurant 3/5 days a week! We would have gone more but for the trip usually taking longer than the lunch hour lololol! Miss those sneaking out early for pho days!

Please please tell me where it is so next time I go to NYC I can check it out. I've had pho only a few times but I love it. :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results