shape
carat
color
clarity

This is a problem

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
For some reason my ipad won't let me see your links; but, I do have some advice. I have only made a few peal purchases all from PP and have been very happy with their pearls and return policy. No matter where you buy from, be sure the return policy is generous, because it can be hard to tell for sure if you are going to love the pearls you buy till you see them in person. They behave differently in all sorts of different lighting and that may change the way you feel about them. I also noticed you mentioned you might wait till you have a bit more money in hand. If you have your eye on something a bit more expensive and that us what you really want please wait! When making any big purchase I always ask myself this question..."Will I have any regrets if I purchase this?". If the answer is "Yes", no matter how small that yes may be, I don't make the purchase because I know that little voice in my head always telling me that I really wanted something else instead.

Other than that, I only have one Tahitian strand and it is multicolored and baroque and I love it. It is very casual and I can wear it with almost anything. I especially love the ringed pearls and those with more interesting shapes and coloring. For me, it is a great strand. I think it all depends on what you are looking for.

Please post pictures when you make your final choice! I love seeing everybody's real life photos.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I have come to a very hard, but also easy decision! :praise: ::)

After looking over many delicious strands I have decided to go with the one I fell in love with. Which is a BEAUTIFUL Kamoka Baroque Strand.
http://buy.kamokapearls.com/collections/strands/products/pastel-baroque-strand

HOWEVER

It is double my budget, and since I am getting married in 5 months and funds are tight I will hold off until I either a-sell a ton more paintings, or B-wait till after wedding and maybe use some of the gift money for this (since my SO will get to make a fun purchase with some of the money too, depending on some things)

If the strand isn't there then I will get another from Kamoka, I fell in love with so many things on there I don't think i'd be content if I got anything else. So now the waiting and saving begins............

Also I LOVE these too!

http://buy.kamokapearls.com/collections/strands/products/pearl-harvest-rope (I'd love this but shorter)

http://buy.kamokapearls.com/collections/strands/products/moonshine-strand (swoon)

http://buy.kamokapearls.com/collections/strands/products/baroque-symphony-strand

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Good for you that you figured out what you really want!

Please post lots of photos when the time comes.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I'm glad you are going to wait for what you really want. You won't regret that decision!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - I agree - you made the best decision by waiting for the strand you love. You can't go wrong with any of those strands - they're all lovely in their own unique way!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh ckrickett - I hear you when it comes to Kamoka pearls. I love many of my pearl strands and I wear them a lot, but when I decide to make it a Kamoka day, I always feel it is a special day. Even if it looks like a normal day to everyone else, I feel special.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1399993884|3671690 said:
Oh ckrickett - I hear you when it comes to Kamoka pearls. I love many of my pearl strands and I wear them a lot, but when I decide to make it a Kamoka day, I always feel it is a special day. Even if it looks like a normal day to everyone else, I feel special.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

TBO it was YOUR strand that won me over!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
the hard part is I am donating about 6K worth or original art I am painting to charity, this could be my strand!

I just love the big fur babies that much I suppose..

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Belle, 3 pounds of 10 year old doglet, thanks you!

belle_in_bowl.jpg

belle_on_lap.jpg

belle_in_brand_new_sherpa_bag_2.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1400456699|3675719 said:
Belle, 3 pounds of 10 year old doglet, thanks you!

That face is the reason I am doing it! :love: :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
We do many things, and forgive even more things the past decade, because of that face and unconditional love. Ruined rugs? Yeah. Stained flooring? Yeah. Washing blankets over and over and over and over? Yeah. And we'll keep on doing it forever.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OMG that's the cutest little face ever ! Bsomlo .. I hear you ! I have three little rascals and as annoyed as I get with some of the antics ... little Winston decided to eat the wall the other day...chewed 1/2in deep 6' x 8' depression in the hand plastered wall...right in the middle .... this was after he chewed the corner off the Persian carpet in the same hall... he must have been very very bored) But even with all the doggie disasters... We love every barking, rug chewing minute !

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - What a cute little munchkin you have and I bet she's got one heck of a personality!!!! I've always wanted a small dog like that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results