shape
carat
color
clarity

What are some things you like about yourself?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am generally a very positive person, I try to make the best of any situation.

I am a good mother, I love my girls and would do ANYTHING for them. I do my best to teach them right from wrong, how to be kind people, and how to be confident/comfortable with who they are.

I think I have a pretty great sense of humor, though it is mostly through sarcasm, so that doesn't always go over well with everyone. ;-)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I like that if I say I am going to do something I do it. I am a pretty good runner and not a quitter. I am an excellent cook.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Physically speaking, the one thing I really like is my hair. I have really thick, healthy, pretty hair. As I've aged, the texture has changed (it's getting curly, but only underneath) and it now needs to be blown dry, but it's still pretty.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
PSers have a lot of things to be proud of and grateful for. :appl: I'd love to keep seeing more things Psers like about themselves.

Packrat, have you ever grown peonies??

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, we have one peony, and plan for more when we dig up the front yard next year. They don't bloom long but daaaaang are they worth it.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I like my intelligence. And my strong sense of empathy. And I've always liked being small in stature.

It's lovely seeing what people like, instead of what they dislike. We've all been very strongly taught not to be boastful, to admit our faults - but that seems to avalanche into a society where all we can talk about is how empty our glasses are.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that I am trustworthy. If I tell you something you can believe it. I come from a family that holds grudges until the day they die over the dumbest things. I have learned to forgive and let go and not hold on to stuff. I love that I am not like the people I grew up with.

I am kind and I enjoy helping people.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1400187696|3673699 said:
Yep, we have one peony, and plan for more when we dig up the front yard next year. They don't bloom long but daaaaang are they worth it.
Indeed. I have a pink plant & a white plant with tiny red stripes on a few petals. They are glorious right now... Need. To. Plant. More!
p1090744.jpg

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
They are SO beautiful. Do you think it's possible to grown peonies in the dessert in a giant potter?? Let me know if you have any tricks I should know about! :bigsmile:

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Jimmianne|1400206471|3673866 said:
Indeed. I have a pink plant & a white plant with tiny red stripes on a few petals. They are glorious right now... Need. To. Plant. More!
p1090744.jpg

Beautiful!!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my sense of humor and I like my edginess. I like my sensitivity and empathy and my huge heart for everyone but especially animals. I like that I am a very nice person but not a pushover by any means.

I also like that most of my friends come to me for advice and respect what my thoughts are. It makes me happy to be able to help them and I think the fact that I have a lot of common sense (not so common) and am so grounded allows me to be there for them in that way. And I am a loyal and trustworthy friend (but aren't most Leos LOL).

And mainly I like the fact that I try to be the best person I can be and do what I feel is right in all situations no matter the repercussions. I stand up for my principles even when the consequences are less than favorable.

And these days I am liking my resiliency despite feeling like crap most days and my inner strength. But much of that can be attributed to the support of my loving family and mainly my dh who is amazing and continues to be my rock.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing in particular; I don't think I've given this much thought either.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results