shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Soleste Replica My 2nd E ring Warning LOTS Of PICs

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone,

It has been a very long time since I have anything to post here on Pricecope, but I have been lurking though at all the beautiful jewelery.
Well here is the story of my new baby and how she came about.

I have always loved Halo rings and especially loved the Tiffany Soleste. My original e ring was a five stone from Birks with a .62 ctw center diamond that sparkles like mad (F VS 2). It is posted somewhere on Pricescope. I always wanted a diamond upgrade but my husband never was into the idea. On our 10 year anniversary he bought me a hot pink sapphire halo with two half moon diamonds. I loved it but it really was only a right hand ring. I always wanted to get a new engagement ring. So I just kept going on PS and longing after the beautiful pieces here especially the beautiful halos.

One of my wonderful coworkers ( I am a high school teacher) got engaged just before Christmas and ask me for advice on a ring. I am known as the jewelery woman at the school. Her fiancee wanted her to pick her perfect dream ring. (Nice FI. I wish my DH would have done that for me 16 years ago when we got engaged). So I showed her this website and of course shared all the information I knew about diamonds and settings. I had a number of pictures of e rings on my Pinetrest account and many of them were of double halo's. She loved it and I told her that a double halo was my dream upgrade ring. I gave her advice but she is young and doesn't always listen to experience.

Well a week later she showed me her new ring. She went to Tiffany's and bought the Soleste in cushion form. I loved it. She let me try it on and it was perfect. The only think that I didn't like was that it was small. My coworker could only afford a .31 ctw vvs 1 diamond. I had recommend she contact a number of PS vendors and she could have gotten a bigger setting and stone that she was only paying for the Tiffany name but she really didn't want to do online type shopping. I was happy for her but I think she could have done better. But to each his own. She is a wonderful person and she got her dream ring and dream man. That's all that matters!

Fast forward to my trip to Vegas. We just had our first two week Spring Break and my husband surprised me not only with a trip, but also with letting me get my upgrade e ring.
Just before Christmas, he had given me the green light to go ahead and start research halo rings. I asked a number of vendors for quotes but many of them were way over my budget. I would have loved a SK, VC or LM setting but just could not justify spending over my budget.
So I continued my search. I did contact Tiffany's for a .50ctw VVS F diamond Soleste setting but it was way too expensive. I saw one on James Allen but there was something about it I didn't quite like. As I search, I found Eternity by Yoni. Many years ago I had checked out his site and loved his rings and now he had a Tiffany Soleste Inspired Setting so I took the plunge and contacted him about having the setting custom made.
Yoni was fantastic. He always returned my emails and answered all my questions. As this was only the 2nd time I had had a custom ring made, I had a tone of questions. He always answered them quickly usually within the hour of me sending it.
I wanted a Cushion that was more elongated than square, around half a carat in size, had to be VVS in quality and E/F in clarity. He went through his entire stock of cushion diamonds and emailed me the full list with GIA certs and all so I could choose.
This took me about three weeks. When I had narrowed it down, I asked him to look at my choices and pick the best one for my setting.
Then came the customizing. I wanted the stone set low, pointed claw prongs, VS melee diamonds and in 18 K gold. It took a total of 4 1/2 weeks to make it. Yoni was amazing to work with and I would love to work with him in the future. He was always sweet, polite and willing to answer my questions. When the ring arrived, I picked it up at Fedex, wore it for a few hours at work and then handed it over to my DH. I didn't see it again until we went to Vegas two weeks ago. It really is beautiful. It sparkles like mad in all lights. The only regret I have is because I didn't wear it for very long the first time, I didn't notice that the center stone was not as low as I wanted, but I have grown to love it anyway. Maybe one day, I might ask Yoni If I can send it back to him to have the stone lowered a little more but I am scared the prongs with get wrecked.

The cushion specs are
GIA Certified
Modifed Brilliant
4.90 X 4.19 X 2.91 mm
.50 ctw
F
VVS1
depth 69.5%
Table 60%
Polish Ex
Symmetry G
Flourecence Faint (which is cool because I was bowling the other night and I could see a faint blue to it under the ultraviolet light) :razz:

My ring size is 5.5
I often stack it with two bands as you will see in the many photos that are posted bellow.
I just order a custom 18 k pink gold and light pink diamond band from Zina on Etsy. Can't wait to see the full effect with the new band and the white diamond band I have. I am currently obsessed with pink diamonds.
I'll post pic when the pink diamond band arrives.

Let me know what you all think

photo_607.jpg

photo_608.jpg

photo_609.jpg

photo_610.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Re: Tiffany Soleste Replica My 2nd E ring Warning LOTS Of PI

Here a a few more photos taken on my Iphone as I waited in traffic on Friday and some taken at work during lunch hour when there were no students around. If they had walked in on me doing this they would all think I was crazy :confused:

photo_611.jpg

photo_612.jpg

photo_613.jpg

photo_614.jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock

Just one more. Side View.

photo_615.jpg

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful upgrade! Glad to hear Yoni was nice to work with! I'm sure he'd do a good job fixing the height of the stone being set -- unless you don't want to give it up! :))

Wear it in good health & enjoy!!

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock

Love it with your bands - congratulations!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring!!! Looks positively huge and sparkly, love it paired with your bands :love: Congratulations & Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: what a great reset!! Your center stone shines and looks big on your hand. It's a very elegant and well balanced ring. Enjoy :wavey:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty, looks great with your bands.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

lknvrb4|1396783041|3648302 said:
Very pretty, looks great with your bands.

+1 - love it with your bands!

DC519

Rough_Rock

Love it! I am a double halo fan myself :) And yes, your bands are gorgeous!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations!! It's a lovely ring. So glad you are hAppy with the results!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is gorgeous.

everbear29

Rough_Rock

Your ring is to DIE FOR! I was going to ask do you know if Zina T's pink diamonds are natural? I was considering ordering a custom band from here and I'm just wondering if they are treated at all. Thanks!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats the double halo gives great finger coverage.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on that beautiful upgrade :appl:

Hope it brings you many smiles when stuck in traffic :D (I always catch myself starting at my hand in traffic.... Oops.)

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock

Fantastic!

badabling

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous!! Love the ring and the bands...they look great together.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really pretty! I love it with those stackers!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring! Love it with the stackers too. Did you go with the Tiffany Swing band or just that style from another jeweler?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!! :love: Where did you get your scalloped band, and is it an eternity?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pandabee|1400033903|3672241 said:
Beautiful ring! Love it with the stackers too. Did you go with the Tiffany Swing band or just that style from another jeweler?

Just saw this post, panda! :bigsmile:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

msop04|1400034218|3672249 said:
pandabee|1400033903|3672241 said:

Just saw this post, panda! :bigsmile:

Obviously great minds... ;))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, this is a beauty!! Makes me really, really want a double halo! It looks fantastic on your hand (I really mean it) and I love it with your bands, what a gorgeous look!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock

Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kind words about my new e ring and the stacking bands.
Sorry I have not been able to post more recently to say thank you to all of you for your wonderful words. I have had a very crazy month...work has not let up and both my dad and grandfather were hospitalized within a day of each other ,raising to kids etc. Thank goodness that my dad and grandfather are both getting better.

Thank you for all your great words.
The stacking bands are both from Lord of Gem Rings on Ebay/Etsy. I have had them for a few years. The scalloped one does look like the Tiffany swing but not with the Tiffany price tag. Lord of Gem Rings were able to upgrade my diamonds to VS quality and are F in colour. I had them looked at by a gemologist. Both bands sparkle like made. They are both 18 k gold to match my ring. The band that looks like the Tiffany Swing is an eternity band but I asked them to put a small sizing bar on the back just in case I need to size it in the future. I actually have two of those bands because they are stacked with my floral Beverly K band. It makes by Beverly K band look vintage. I get lots of compliments on it.

All of a sudden I have a huge group of stackables. Ill have to post a pick of all of them together, but I love them with my new double halo. :love: :appl:

But I just added to the set and have not had time to take pictures. I just got a Bezel Round diamond eternity band from Brilliant Earth. I love that Brilliant Earth uses only recycled gold and that the diamonds are conflict free. When I bought this new band they were having a Mothers day promotion that every ring bought money would be sent out to a woman in the developing world to help them when they gave birth by providing medical care etc for them and their new baby. I love this so much !!!!!
It was due in next week but it arrived early. Picked it up on Saturday from Fedex. It looks great with my set. It has miligraining on it so it makes the setting even more vintage.

I am waiting on my Zina from Etsy 18k pink gold and pink diamond band. It was held up at customs. Its been five weeks since I ordered it and I hate waiting. Zina sent it USPS which was not great as it seems to take way too long to get to Canada. I hope it gets delivered tomorrow--cross your fingers for me. :( (It was stuck at customes for a week.)

My understanding is that Zina's pink diamond band is light pink and are natural. Ill post pics and reviews of the band when it arrives.

Will keep you all updated very soon with the new arrivals.

puppalini

Rough_Rock

morganleFay|1396740468|3648118 said:
Just one more. Side View.

Your ring is so gorgeous!
Slighly off track.. but do you know what the brand/colour of your nail polish is? It's lovely as well :)

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock

Hi yes, my nail colour is from Essie. Its called Ladylike. Its one of my favourites. Also try Essie's Sand Tropez. Its so great for summer. :loopy:

puppalini

Rough_Rock

morganleFay|1400088590|3672713 said:
Hi yes, my nail colour is from Essie. Its called Ladylike. Its one of my favourites. Also try Essie's Sand Tropez. Its so great for summer. :loopy:

Fantastic, thank you :)
I'm slightly obsessed with pale pink/nude nails and sparkling diamonds :cheeky:

marmar2013

Rough_Rock

By the heading, I was expecting a ton of pics, there's only 9!! That's not a lot.

Beautiful ring though - congrats :)

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Re: Tiffany Soleste Replica My 2nd E ring with lots of Pictu

As you wish, here are three more pictures. I felt bad posting too many pictures on here on here.
I just got my Zina on Etsy pink gold and light pink diamond band. The diamonds are sparkly and very light pink (but you can still see they are pink). It is a solid ring, well made. I may have to order another one.

Here it all is together with the Brilliant Earth bezel eternity band.

Got two with some great fire!!!!!

_18203.jpg

_18204.jpg

_18205.jpg

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock

what a great story! Congratulations on finally getting your dream ring and upgrade!!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!
I love all the stackable banks and the double halo looks great! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results