shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Chris and ERD!!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
Chris and ERD are amazing. Their pricing is competitive and they are beyond great to deal with. Chris is professional, responsive, super patient and informative. He found a 1.5 G VS2 AGS0 diamond for an amazing price based on comparables online. The CAD stage was nerve wracking but they made all the changes I asked for. I found it helpful to give honest and clear feedback and make a phone call when needed. Use the cads as a contract and make sure to ask questions if something doesn't look or feel right. I was indecisive and changed the setting design three times !!! but Chris genuinely wanted to do everything to ensure I was happy with the results. It's hard to put trust in someone you've never met who's in another country but I felt comfortable throughout.

The setting choice was really hard. I started with a simple solitaire on a thin pave band and split prongs, but got cold feet and decided on an octagonal halo on a pave shank, then fell hard for the Single Stone shank after seeing it on their website, then fell out of love with the halo. For me this is the perfect solitaire with a little something extra. I always admired vintage settings where the shank tapers as it goes outwards, but also liked super thin, under 2 mm shanks. This is the best of both worlds as the open work keeps it airy and dainty while still maintaining the vintage shape.

I'm so glad I came to PS and am grateful for all the advice and support from everyone. I've learned SO much and can honestly say my ring wouldn't be half this nice if it weren't for PS. So thanks everyone!!

As for photos, I can't stand how photos posted here show up all over the internet and social media. So for those who helped along the way, I hope you can appreciate this one photo as a thank you present!

image_1633.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! That's beautiful and thank you for even one pic!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your amazing ring!!! I love all the amazing details :appl:

redroze

Shiny_Rock
A handshot or two... I'm speechless. The claw prongs, milgrain and engraving are so delicate and the diamond is a fireball. Love it. :love:

Photos can't capture the delicacy.

image_1634.jpg image_1635.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's such a lovely ring.. delicate but strong.. I love it! great design!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE how you described it...as that's how I think of my own personality....feminine/delicate yet strong. Thanks Tekate!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results