shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG Rocks!

RachL

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I had just received my lovely studs from GOG today, it was so stunning and nicely packed. I am so in love with it!!!
I am so impressed by the service that GOG provides! To began with, I am looking for a pair of diamonds studs that are .35 ct each. I had very limited knowledge about diamonds. I have been browsing through websites like pricescope to gain some knowledge and the specification of diamonds. I was very confused at one point while debating which online retailer should I purchased my studs from.

Initially, I had reached out to David on my enquiries about diamonds. David is very patience in answering all my questions and my indecisiveness. He has reacted promptly to my request on sending me pictures of the diamonds and other enquiries of the diamond like size etc. Upon reading good reviews about Jon, I have told David that I would like to link up with Jon instead. (Sorry David)

Jon has responded promptly to my questions and even took the initiative to send me the ASET shots of the diamonds.
Eventually, I had chosen GOG because both David and Jon has answered all my enquiries without showing any signs of impatience or being sales driven etc and the final trigger for me to went ahead with the purchase is that I totally feel that they have customers interest at heart, whether the customers chose to purchase from them or not. To be upfront, the studs that I got was not very pricey and in fact they didn't have to go through all these extend for me and yet they did!

I will definitely recommend anyone or my friends to purchase from GOG, you definately will not regret it! A big thank you to GOG team(Jon, Charles, David, Maria and Darren)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results