shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find peridot earrings please!

Cherokee1979

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. I would be very grateful if any of the incredible CS'ers could help me find a pair of peridot earrings. PS has never let me down before, and I trust your discerning taste and skill in finding good deals - and beautiful stones - far better than my own! =)

I am looking for studs, set in a white metal (even silver). My budget is around $150- but I am flexible. Plain studs would be fine, but I am a huge fan of halos, and could up my budget a bit for something special. Also, well-cut stones would be a huge plus. The stones need not be deeply saturated, but no/little window is a must.

I'm hoping to find studs that are already made - and preferably preowned, if possible (as I love a good deal). My last peridot piece - a peridot halo slider necklace in silver from Daniel M&M - was beautiful, but I'm on a very tight timeline (I am hoping to buy them in time for a Mothers' Day present for my wife.) I have not had any luck in searching the bistro, loupe troop, or the preowned PS forum, but I could have missed something.

Thank you all so incredibly much!!

Cherokee1979

Shiny_Rock

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cherokee1979|1399153597|3665664 said:

I think these are also made to order and thus not ready to ship immediately.

Keeping in mind PS rules, now that you have essentially posted a "want to buy Peridot studs" thread, perhaps re-checking DiamondBistro and Loupetroop in a bit could reveal new listings matching your request...

Cherokee1979

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all very much for your replies. I got an email back from Daniel M, and they have the peridot bezels in stock, and, since I prefer bezels, and they will match my wife's bezel pendant, I thought the bezels would match best. I REALLY liked the color on Marymm's studs, as it is much more saturated than Dan's, but I prefer the sleekness of the bezels. Thank you all very much! PS is invaluable!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cherokee1979|1399212374|3665989 said:
Thank you all very much for your replies. I got an email back from Daniel M, and they have the peridot bezels in stock, and, since I prefer bezels, and they will match my wife's bezel pendant, I thought the bezels would match best. I REALLY liked the color on Marymm's studs, as it is much more saturated than Dan's, but I prefer the sleekness of the bezels. Thank you all very much! PS is invaluable!

I'm glad Daniel M has the peridot bezel studs in stock for you - that's a great choice - hope your wife loves them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results