shape
carat
color
clarity

mint green garnet ring

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
I know a lot of people do not like hearts, but this particular stone is one of my favorite, it's special because I bought it when I just started collecting gemstones, I loved it all these years so I decided to make it into a ring even though I already have a ring in same design. What can I say, it really is my favorite design for heart stones.

Stone is very minty, considering my eyes back then this was a lucky find. And the color and tone remind me of a colored diamond somehow. Setting was from jewelryhoo as well. I upgraded to 18k white gold and VS diamond.

Sorry for the blurry pictures I took them in my office with mixed light and cheap office camera.

dsc03818.jpg

dsc03817.jpg

dsc03814.jpg

dsc03811.jpg

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
One with flash on

Hope you like it

dsc03840.jpg

dsc03816.jpg

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That's just stunning. I love it.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with your ring! Congrats! :love:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the ring, and OMG - the stone has an amazing color!!! Flipping awesome all around!

sunnybunny

Rough_Rock
It looks perfect. That minty green is such a lovely color.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color! Beautiful ring! For a first buy, that's a knockout! Even for a not first buy.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for all your nice comments. I run off to a really long meeting after this! This stone reached a certain emotional level to me. Not a lot of my stones I can call lucky find, but this one I can. I didn't even make my heart sapphire ring in 18k, but for this I decided to go with 18k. Very nervous when sending it to China for sure, stone worth not a lot, just if it's lost, I will never be able to replace it. Luckily sale was smooth :tongue:
Minou, yes, that's the same stone.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and ring setting, thanks for sharing! :love:

I too have a soft spot for heart cut stones.

DK :))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so remember it from when you bought it back then. It has such a beautiful blue modifier (as well as being heart-shaped!) that I would not forget it. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results