shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help identifying hallmark

Djazair

Rough_Rock
Bought this engagement ring from antique shop and was told it was from the 1920's but otherwise had no other information on it. I've been trying to find what hallmark is on the band with no luck (tried Lang and a few others). Hopefully someone here might recognize it so we can add some "story" to the ring. Thanks.

img_4516.jpg

img_4517.jpg

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm. Any chance you can take another picture with the hallmark blown up. A face on shot of the stone may also help to verify if it's an early or late old cut. In any case it's very pretty!!

Edit: specifically focus on getting a bigger picture of the symbol. The letters are likely to spell platinum.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Could you also possibly describe it, in your own words? There are websites keeping encyclopedic lists, and it helps in narrowing down the possibilities. One of my recent vintage buys? Easily identified as the work of JJ White of Philadelphia once I googled "w in a triangle" .....

Djazair

Rough_Rock
I would describe the mark as looking possibly like a large bird in silhouette. I'm really not sure though.

img_2751_-_copy.jpg

img_2755_-_copy.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results