shape
carat
color
clarity

Point me to the drama!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Since there are so many forums and threads, can we have a thread that alerts PSer's to current threads in which two or more OPs are going at it verbally?
ETA: These are fun to read, and I find that I arrive at them a little too late...maybe I'm just slow, but maybe there is a real need for this type of alert system.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luckily, there isn't that much drama here. If you like drama, try the wedding bee.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:errrr: :nono:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Huh??? Please tell me that this is a joke :???:
Encouraging drama (even in the form of observation) is probably not something that the forum would support.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We could all say really offensive things in this thread, would that be enough drama?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is lots of drama on the "real housewives of" TV shows and on Broadway.

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh darn. I guess I don't have enough posts, and therefore, enough credibility to influence any of you PSer's to behave badly.

I'm surprised that those of you who seem so indignant over this thread's topic have no issue with mocking and shaming newbies who come to PS to ask a question they value and consider important.

I

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Color me confused.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I see you found the drama braga. I think there have been enough posts in the threads in question to educate newbies on why those types of threads are not generally well received. PS is a forum for education and that's all that is trying to be emphasized since OP and readers really aren't learning anything (nor is enough bling being shown off in those SMTB threads!)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, she's serious. She's gone to stir the pot in now two threads.. I hear that if we don't feed the trolls, they eventually starve out and disappear?

Funny is, she's actually very very well aware of the drama threads.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1398617147|3661253 said:
Which is exactly what I mean by unavoidable arguments. Yssie aka "my diamond god" was making helpful suggestions and like usual, Niel brushes them away. Please, get your facts straight before diving head first into something you're going to lose.

Please pardon the threadjack, but since I have no idea what is going on here I am going to use this thread to talk to YT.

YT: I haven't been reading the furbabies thread lately, but I wanted you to know that the last postings I saw before I started to slack off on reading that thread were of your delightful baby girls. I think that I may go into cardiac arrest if I get too much of those two at one time. They are the the cuddliest, most scrumptious dogs I have ever seen. Including my own, for whom I would give my life. Yours just have sweeter bellies than my Griffin does.

End of threadjack.

Deb :wavey:

D

Deactivated member 42515

AGBF said:
YT|1398617147|3661253 said:
Which is exactly what I mean by unavoidable arguments. Yssie aka "my diamond god" was making helpful suggestions and like usual, Niel brushes them away. Please, get your facts straight before diving head first into something you're going to lose.

Please pardon the threadjack, but since I have no idea what is going on here I am going to use this thread to talk to YT.

YT: I haven't been reading the furbabies thread lately, but I wanted you to know that the last postings I saw before I started to slack off on reading that thread were of your delightful baby girls. I think that I may go into cardiac arrest if I get too much of those two at one time. They are the the cuddliest, most scrumptious dogs I have ever seen. Including my own, for whom I would give my life. Yours just have sweeter bellies than my Griffin does.

End of threadjack.

Deb :wavey:

Awww, thank you so much Deb! That's sooo sweet! I love Griffin too! Such a big cuddly bear! I bet he gives awesome hugs!

Come join us in the furbabies thread! We miss pictures of your baby!

Livi and Emma just got baths yesterday so today they are big fluff balls. :)

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Some people just love this sort of crap, which is why my group of women friends is so limited. It was sort of interesting when I was 16, but at 40-something, it's barely worth a chuckle. I'm pretty sure that if there's drama on the forum, braga, you'll find it, so have fun with that.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot be expected to agree with every stone/setting/comment/whatever subject that is posted on PS and other boards that I participate, just like in real life with real people.

Having left more than one boards in the past, including one that I started myself, due to disagreements with faceless keyboard warriors who insisted to be judges and executioners, I just cannot be bothered with negativities anymore, and decided to leave them to mellow in their own pathetic lives, as they obviously had too much time in their hands to be busy bodies.

DK :))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
So....wait, do we wear pink on just Wednesdays or are we adding Sundays too?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1398624640|3661332 said:
So....wait, do we wear pink on just Wednesdays or are we adding Sundays too?

Oh my gosh :lol: I almost posted something very similar.

db1d75d448cf4416fccde6abfab7bfa2fd017fce05fc0fb0dcb1f4766757cd89.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to go with it is not your post count for being the reason people don't typically reply to your threads.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just enter the word "Kenny" then click search!... :lol:..
say what ever you want about drama threads, but they do get a lot of views... :bigsmile: 'If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Enough ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results