Brilliant_Rock
Re: My dream halo ring in the making...realized by Victor Ca

photo_640.jpg

photo_642.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, everyone!!

redroze - Yes, I love the marquise shape on the hand b/c it looks so feminine and graceful, and other loves include French cuts, pears, and single cuts... how to incorporate all that into a ring, I am happy about the concept of the ring and the way it turned out meets my expectations!

Niel - I never thanked you personally for helping me in my search for diamonds in RockyTalky. Thank you. :)

Acinom - Thanks for following my journey, I like your positive vibe. :love:

Thanks, alene, misskittycat, soxfan!

You beat me to it, mom2boys. I had always watched VC's videos in silence, no music, I have to say that the music made an impact on my first 3d viewing. Thanks for sharing the video. :)

bright ice - Thanks for asking. I think the ring is gorgeous and the ring was delivered on time. VC made some changes to the design to fit his aesthetics, like the absence of airline. I do think he's not a fan of too much space or metal, just a hunch. I am no visual artist or jeweler (though I am another type of artist... musician) I could appreciate one's artistic style. I am satisfied with the overall outcome of this ring and the experience so far. There are a few small adjustments to be made, and VC is graceful about it.

LLJsmom - Ha! I'm no royalty but it sure does make me feel like one.

Thanks, motownmama, Orchid Lei!

CharmyPoo - That's an excellent question. I asked myself if I am married to the airline, and in the end I decided I'm ok with no airline. It would've been a completely different look, more antique - more of a right hand ring. Stylistically, it's a bit different from what I had originally communicated but the end result is so beautiful I don't feel a need for change...not stylistically anyway.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow, the halo is so unique! Stunning, stunning ring! :love: :appl: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:o :lickout: :love: Just no words! Would you do anything differently if you could?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So how do you plan on wearing it now that you have 2 completely different styles of rings--RHR or alternate ER? :))

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Oooh .. ur OEC is stunning too. Let me go find that thread to learn more about it.

ETA: Wow.. it's an AVR. I should be ashamed of myself that I didn't recognize that.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, your rings are gorgeous! The design on your VC is so beautiful and unique! I really need to be less conservative in my own jewelry, although I don't have a creative bone in my body!!! Enjoy your new halo! I LOVE IT! :appl: :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you, thecat!

Bright ice - that's a tough question! I actually love the ring as it is, just having some minor adjustments to it now. If I were to make one similar, I may have that airline around the inner halo...the inner halo would be bright cut around a larger center stone possibly an old cut...maybe just a larger center possibly an oval with the same outer halo to follow the shape with delicate split shank bezeled pears and joint and notched at shank...maybe curved struts...maybe violin sound hole shapes as struts also curved?

Mom2boys - I plan on stacking the two. Sike! :lol: ...the halo was pretty hard to take off and even more difficult to send to VC. Generally, i take off all jewelry before bed, the morning after I received the ring, there was no contest... I think for me the difficulty will be which to leave behind, bc I can't wear both and not feel a bit over the top. So to answer your question, alternate e ring for me. How about you Mrs 5ct halo or 3.6ct solitaire or both? :naughty:

Thanks, CharmyPoo. My search for OECs led to this AVR, they are equally beautiful to my eyes.

Tweeter - thank you, you are very kind! Obsessing for months on end helped me figure out what I liked and don't like. I am really happy to finally house my original diamond in a setting she deserves.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Here is 'Violetta' posing on my fiddle:

_17301.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:shock: :shock: :shock: That is pretty amazing...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Very nice!!! Wear it in good health!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow!!! Your ring is gorgeous in the real life pics!!! It's a stunning eyecatcher on your hand, but still very classic. You can rock this ring every day. Love the pic with the violin. You audience will be very distracted though if you wear that ring while performing :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, I almost missed the finished ring! It is beautiful!!! :love: I know you said alternate e-ring, but I also think it would make a great right hand ring with the AVR when dressing up for a night out!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Wow!!! Very unique halo, I love the incorporation of the different shapes! It's beautiful :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! It is gorgeous! I love everything about the design, especially how utterly unique it is. I have never seen one like it. I love the delicate milgrain as well. Congratulations!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats, love everything about it!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Wow! What a lot of finger coverage :) did you get inspiration from your design anywhere or did you come up with it all yourself?

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock

That's one of the most beautiful halos I have ever seen - major congrats to you!!! Absolutely out of this world!

badabling

Shiny_Rock

Wow!!! I'm speechless!!! That is one beautiful ring.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you so much, ladies!!!

Thanks, LLJsmom! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful studs!

It's an honor, Gypsy, receiving such comment from you, the design guru. Thank you. :)

Acinom - Thank you, I hope you're in journalism - you are very good at writing in the style... and I hope you're keeping up in the forecast thread, I loved every entry! I am addicted fashion blogs: I spend a little too much time obsessing about fashion and now jewelry than I should... lol. Yeah, I think you've got it, babe.

Thank you, DS! What you say means a lot to me! Maybe one day I will be bold and do just that, wear both!

Thank you, woof mama! I adore your Sholdt.

luv2sparkle - you are so generous with your words, thank you so much!!

Thank you, arkieb! :love:

pandabee - yes, finger coverage...check! lol. I am loving the finger coverage for sure! When looking down on my hand, the ring covers my finger completely. The pictures definitely make the ring appear larger than it is in real life. As for inspiration, I did a lot of ogling during my upgrade and saw lots of rings, noticed elements that I liked, and I changed my mind a lot during that learning-about-myself-phase... My main inspiration is from Venetian mirrors. I think they are absolutely ethereal. I could imagine decorating a house around one Venetian mirror. I still haven't found my One Venetian, but am constantly searching. As for the gallery, I love the 'floating on the finger' look of the Emilya, so I wanted something similar. Victor suggested the gallery ideas: pears as struts and set East West North South, which I think is brilliant!

IrishBreakfast - Thank you so very much!!! You are making me smile ear to ear and back around again!!

Thank you, badabling!! :love:

chumleygirl

Shiny_Rock

My mouth is agape! :razz: It is *absolutely stunning* Elysian :love: and looks *fabulous* on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: What a gorgeous realization of your design, truly magnificent and unique!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

This ring is out of this world amazing! :love:

blingyjules

Rough_Rock

Just stunning :D gorgeous gorgeous ring.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a gorgeous and intricate design! I love it so much on your hand! I agree that this is a perfect RHR with your AVR for a night out. Rock those puppies together! :love:

-Bella-

Rough_Rock

WOW!!!! This is beautiful! It is exactly like something i would love to create! You have excellent taste :D

Oh and you're a musician, do you mainly focus on string instruments? (like violin, viola etc?) Im from the woodwind side ;-)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

chumleygirl|1401150298|3680628 said:
My mouth is agape! :razz: It is *absolutely stunning* Elysian :love: and looks *fabulous* on your hand! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: What a gorgeous realization of your design, truly magnificent and unique!

Thank you, chumleygirl. I can't take full credit; I was inspired by PS and the world wide web. And VC did an amazing job at interpreting my vision. I wonder how Caysie would've interpreted my vision... Your recent project with Caysie is GORGEOUS, I visit your thread to ogle at your ring too often than I should admit.

lorrissey said:
This ring is out of this world amazing! :love:

Thank you, lorrissey. :D

blingyjules said:
Just stunning :D gorgeous gorgeous ring.

Thank you, blingyjules. :D

redwood66 said:
What a gorgeous and intricate design! I love it so much on your hand! I agree that this is a perfect RHR with your AVR for a night out. Rock those puppies together! :love:

Thank you, redwood. That's very sweet of you. I can't wait to see your stone set and on your hand!

-Bella- said:
WOW!!!! This is beautiful! It is exactly like something i would love to create! You have excellent taste :D

Oh and you're a musician, do you mainly focus on string instruments? (like violin, viola etc?) Im from the woodwind side ;-)

Thank you, Bella. Ha, you must have excellent taste. Musicians tend to think very similarly. I'm so glad to see another musician on the forum. I perform on the violin only. What instrument do you play?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

photo_710.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results