shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire & diamond ring

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
It comes with an appraisal, but again it's something I would get upon purchase within the 7 days I have a returns period.

I love it, find it's beautiful & would match my Art Deco wedding ring, all platinum.

_17150.jpg

_17151.jpg

_17152.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that ring on ebay, it looked wonderful!! Congrats on your win! Can you please post photos when you get it?

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
Of course! Will do

Natalie

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, stunning ring! :love: Can't wait to see pics!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is SO COOL. Please post many more pics!

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
the side detail is gorgeous!
I don't know much about sapphires, but they look lovely too.

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
I changed my mind, the seller isn't a shop so no 7 day 'change of mind period' - they said I could but officially in listing there's no returns, so I just panicked & am not going to go through with purchase.

He agreed to relist for £900 and was going to relist tomorrow so I could have a proper think (so I hadn't actually completed the purchase)

It's being Relisted tomorrow so someone could snap it up but I'm just not massively experienced with buying old jewellery & it's a lot of money.

Somone will love and treasure it I am sure!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found out the hard way about a year ago that the distance selling act doesn't apply to auctions. I had my eyes on a ruby ring (Circe, I meant to show you after our emails!) but panicked after remembering my last auction experience. I'm sure you'll find a great ring that works for you soon! I'm not currently in the market for a sapphire ring, but I lust after about half the stuff these guys have, www.rubylane.com/shop/adin

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
Wow there's some beauties on there!! I could drool of those all day!!

He wanted me to collect but I'm due to have a baby in few weeks & so it's not comfortable to drive 3 hrs each way!

Even if I saw it in front of me, I wouldn't know if it was or wasn't real without a proper valuation, sometimes you just have to trust your gut don't you.

I got a vintage silver cross balmoral 2 weeks for my baby but when it arrived the 4 wheels were all ruined, it was poorly packed so couldn't blame the courier-the worry over it was enough to just make me think properly. Thankfully the seller refunded me half & I got brand new wheels (once I had hunted them down!)

Natalie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results