shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty Osmina 4ranchgirl. Pattye sure sent it fast, you were just telling me about it yesterday. Congratulation on your new piece.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: I love your gorgeous new pendant!!! It looks fantastic with the blue akoyas :appl: :appl: :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful piece and gorgeous combination. Wear it in good health!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - Before I posted this I had to admit my lack of knowledge and had to google Osmena. I love learning more about pearls & shells! I love your new pendant!!! What is surrounding the Osmena? This is a beautiful addition to your collection and I know you'll find lots of ways to wear it! Congratulations!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My xmas multi colored Tahitian tin cup 42 inches long. I wear it often and mostly doubled.

_16454.jpg

024__3_.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well I love all of your pearls..I don't know what is my favourite they are all so wonderful. Such good taste ! I love that tin cup , the colours in the pearls look fabulous! (I originally typed favulous ... so maybe that is my favourite and it's fabulous..so its FAVULOUS!) :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - I loved seeing you in your tin cup! Your custom designs are so beautiful and well thought out. What's next???

And Katbran - I like your new word!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
There is a bracelet of my dreams, RG :love: :love:

_16478.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Confection those bracelets are very easy to come by...if you are a member of the other forum pm Pattye or go to her etsy site. She has made all three of them for me and then several others for some of the girls here. She is wonderful to work with. She can make them with your pearls you already have or sorce them for you.

Thank you Katbran and Pkin :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendant is going to be made with the little blue one plus one of the RobertWan Tahitians.

new_20type_20of_20pearl-_20pg.jpg

_16544.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1396494937|3646340 said:
Confection those bracelets are very easy to come by...if you are a member of the other forum pm Pattye or go to her etsy site. She has made all three of them for me and then several others for some of the girls here. She is wonderful to work with. She can make them with your pearls you already have or sorce them for you.

Thank you Katbran and Pkin :wavey:

Pattye made me my first ripples. She is the most patient and amazing woman I have met during my online life. Thanks for the tip.

You seem to have quite a nice pendant in near future :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1396408071|3645562 said:
My xmas multi colored Tahitian tin cup 42 inches long. I wear it often and mostly doubled.

You have the most amazing Tahitian collection ever :love: :love: :love: This tin cup is SO pretty and your new pendant is going to be outrageously gorgeous :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new babies. Can't wait to have them in my hot little hands. The Pearl Paradise birthday 2014 shopping trip was a very good one. Thank you Jeremy :wavey:

4ea7e4b4-b8f3-481e-9a28-a286e7afa35d_zps03ecc032.jpg

cyndesouffle_zpsee166913.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous! Wear these new beauties in the best of health! I love the setting for the soufflé. Did you design it?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Bsomlo. No, it is one of John's new creations.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!
Now I'm going to go look up provoked baroque.

PS. I recently gifted a friend with an osmena ring! Thanks for the inspiration!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
You can see the last cyber chat for Jeremys explanition of the "provoked baroques". They are new this year and go to the other blog to read about them. They are so new we don't even know if that is the name that will eventually stick. Osmera is really wonderful you friend must be thrilled. It was thoughtful of you to gift something so special.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Just looked through this entire thread for pleasure, and to prepare my mental list of requests for viewing.

Yay!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
4RG your new pendants are stunning :love: :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - Congratulations on your new treasures! A very successful shopping trip indeed! Can't wait to see them on you!!!

WhitePeonia

Rough_Rock
4RanchGirl - Congratulations on all your purchases!
I am always in admiration when I see your pearls.
I can't wait to see the neck shots of these last acquisitions.
They have really remarkable colors :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn't resist KojimaPearls necklace. Love the aqua crystal (my husbands birthstone) so it had to be mine.

silver_t_s_and_aqua.jpg

kdn1695-kdj2800_1_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it arrived! Absolutely beautiful and unique. Now, don't tease us, we need neck shots.

Wear your newest piece in the best of health!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, your beautiful new necklace will be such a sweet reminder of your dear husband!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really admired this strand on Sarah's website and am so glad that it went to you! It's absolutely gorgeous and how special that aqua is your husband's birthstone! Wear it in good health and please do share some neck shots.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely necklace, and especially for spring ... congratulations!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Love this new pendant. Aqua changed, no point but it looks good and I am very happy.

silver_tahitian_aqua.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch -- this is gorgeous, but I am shocked at the length! Somehow, I imagined it to be almost choker style. What a luxurious, wonderful length! Wear this beautiful piece in the best of health!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely strand and great length!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1400886199|3679048 said:
4Ranch -- this is gorgeous, but I am shocked at the length! Somehow, I imagined it to be almost choker style. What a luxurious, wonderful length! Wear this beautiful piece in the best of health!

I was shocked too :shock: Shocked in an "oh my goodness this is even more stunning than I imagined" kind of way! It is just so beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results