shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Art Deco ring- taken a chance!!

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
Hello

After having so much kind/ great advice on here getting my dream Art Deco ring yellow sapphire ring made I thought I would share this.

I've bought it on a bit of a chance, it was £895 & arrives tomorrow (with 7 days to return if it's not what I'm
after.

It's Art Deco, all platinum (6.5g so good weight) , totalling 0.50 ct. & that's it, that's all
I know. I loveeee the setting, love the details so praying it makes my heart sing : )

_17035.jpg

_17036.jpg

_17037.jpg

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
That is so gorgeous! I love the setting! I think it's a keeper!

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
Thankyou, my mum died when I was 11 so I funded it selling some of her old gold that I was never going to wear & held onto it for the sake of it. I wanted another deco ring that just made me smile, I'll know straight away looking at it won't I?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I hope it's a keeper, just get it appraised while you can still return it.

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
I think the photos are lovely, and can't wait for the real life pictures! =)

Nattshants84

Rough_Rock
It's stunning!! Unfortunately a stone has a chip- only visible under a loupe, but it's being replaced for a like for like stone & resized so will have it back next week. The seller was very accommodating & the diamonds have a lovely look to them.

It's stunning though & really made me smile opening the box this morning, it's great finger coverage & exactly what I was looking for, over the moon!

Couple of pics.

Natts

_17188.jpg

_17192.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it's gorgeous, I really love it! It looks so nice with your band, I love the details and finger coverage -It must have killed you to part with it! Post more pics when you get it back!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's gorgeous! I love the little box too. Enjoy it in health and happiness!

long-beach-rox

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing those are really very beautiful rings really out of this world and perfect for someone special.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results