shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- Interesting that it seems to weigh less doubled. I'll have to try that. I like the look as a long single strand. For once I can actually see the pearls I'm wearing. I like they way they fall long -- on your picture in the other thread, too. Since they are so heavy they fall in a voluptuous loop.

"Lead nucleated"! That's a good one!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel - The pearl is like a chameleon. Yesterday it was overcast and it looked like bright blue/green/purple abalone. Inside with regular light it's a lavender/gold/green. I need to play with other light sources (candlelight, bright sunshine, etc.) to see what other personalities it has!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl - Very creative layering! Love the mixture of pearls, gold, gems, lengths, etc.!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster - Pearls and argyle are definitely a "first lady" look lol! Classy & feminine!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
periwinklegirl - Your pink shirt and the multi rope are made for each other! Spring is here!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
periwinkle girl -- I love that strand, and I love that strand on you!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1397569909|3653728 said:
baby monster -- Interesting that it seems to weigh less doubled. I'll have to try that. I like the look as a long single strand. For once I can actually see the pearls I'm wearing. I like they way they fall long -- on your picture in the other thread, too. Since they are so heavy they fall in a voluptuous loop.

"Lead nucleated"! That's a good one!
I also bought the rope to wear it long. Doubling kinda defeats the purpose. Have to see if I can get used to the weight.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like there are a lot of pearl wearers out there lately! Must be the weather - or is there something in the air!?!?

Today is ombre day for me!

_16977.jpg

_16978.jpg

_16979.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings. No bracelet (again) because it just wasn't playing nice this a.m.

_16980.jpg

_16981.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew, love the graduated look.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I just love that ombre set. I've said it before, ombre looks so good on -- I can never get the real feel for it in photographs of just the pearls. Enjoy!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You can guess what I'm wearing today. Photographing as silver at the moment -- blues and pinks not showing:

I had the chain made adjustable from 16" to 18". Here it is hanging at 18":

pp_2014_fireball_pendant_with_black_top_1.jpg

pp_2014_fireball_pendant_with_black_top_2.jpg

pp_2014_fireball_pendant_with_black_top_3.jpg

pp_2014_fireball_pendant_with_black_top_4.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I would stare at myself all. day. long. if I was wearing that! Did you name it yet? I don't recall seeing anything about that...but I am exhausted so forgive me if you've said!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Taylor -- you didn't miss anything. I haven't named it. You can't force these things, you know... I wore it today and no one said a single word. I assume the general population wouldn't dream this is a pearl. They probably think I'm wearing some weird hunk of metal around my neck. If I ever meet any of you PSers on the street wearing this pendant, you'll know it's me! And you'll know it's a pearl!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Today I wore my white ss tin cup Pattye made for me and my drop metallic freshwater earrings.

wss-tin-cup-wmetallic-drop-earrings.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
So nice to see you posting! I love the size of your drop earrings. Please bring them to the Ruckus so I can see them irl! Beautiful tin cup. Those around you are mighty lucky to be able to view your collection on a regular basis! Very elegant ensemble with your outfit.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
bs I always have pearls on but but very seldom take pictures. Those drop earrings are the ones from April 2013 that every one wanted. Closer to the ruckus I'll start a thread so every one can post what they want to see of everyone elses collections. It will be so much fun because there will be quite a group of us there from PS. I have several pearls that I want to see of yours :mrgreen: so get ready to bring a big box of them :loopy:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Here is going again true pearl festival :appl: :appl: . Gorgeous!

baby monster; tell me something about Your white pearls; they are wonderful., it's hard to beat big, white pearls :wavey:

periwinklegirl, great, simple look. Quite girly :appl:

Those pkinnew's Tahitians are so unique and bsomlo's new souffledream breath taking :love: . RG's rope is so cool :wavey:

Today ugly ducks

_17018.jpg

_17019.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1397702081|3654775 said:
bs I always have pearls on but but very seldom take pictures. Those drop earrings are the ones from April 2013 that every one wanted. Closer to the ruckus I'll start a thread so every one can post what they want to see of everyone elses collections. It will be so much fun because there will be quite a group of us there from PS. I have several pearls that I want to see of yours :mrgreen: so get ready to bring a big box of them :loopy:
4RG - This is a fabulous idea. I've been making a metal checklist of what I would like to see and what I think others would like to see of mine. This should be a fun thread.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection, those are POJ ripples from Kevin's special. 11-13mm . I have a few more shots posted in POJ thread.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection, is that one long strand? Very pretty on you! CC I'm guessing...?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - I just love tincups and yours is gorgeous! A great look with that outfit too!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - Your pearls just GLOW! Such an inspiring layering job! Thanks for sharing!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Well I don't have neck shots (yet) but I wanted to share a recent purchase from HSN. They have a line there "Tara" pearls and I have a few pieces from awhile ago and just couldn't resist this one (332-954). The pearls are a beautiful silver/green irl, not this dark gray - ugh.

_17021.jpg

_17022.jpg

_17023.jpg

_17024.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1397748886|3654995 said:
4Ranch Girl|1397702081|3654775 said:
4RG - This is a fabulous idea. I've been making a metal checklist of what I would like to see and what I think others would like to see of mine. This should be a fun thread.
Oh boy I have a list for you to bring too :wavey: like that ring on your avitar :mrgreen: I'm thinking I will start the thread close to the end of June. By then I will have some inside scoop on what is happening at the ruckus so we can pre plan outfits to match the pearls.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster, they are gorgeous :loopy: . Just my style pearls :appl:

bsomlo, thanks. I have three different necklace, not rope. And from Catherine :wavey:

pkinnew, thank You. Yeah, these have great lustre and iridescent. Your new necklace is so nice; it's perfect summer-bling :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Outfits to match pearls? By the pool or in the pool? :naughty:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter, everyone! It is a beautiful spring day here in the Midwestern US, and I broke out a new outfit to celebrate. Blue jacket and hand-painted green and blue silk scarf are paired with my Kamoka harvest strand in the long form. I added my Kamoka ring and my green peacock Tahitian and silver blue akoya ombre bracelet, both from Pearl Paradise. I also wore my green peacock Tahitian studs, sourced directly from Josh at Kamoka Pearls.

today_8130.jpg

today_8126.jpg

today_8120.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
4ranch, lovely combination of pearls and colors!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, stunning spring look. I admire Your Kamokas :love:

Here in Finland was most warm day this spring. I was so happy. This was day of happy pearls too; dancing keshis and friens

_17139.jpg

_17140.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results