shape
carat
color
clarity

New Reset - Round OEC/Trans in Cushion Halo Setting

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Well, here is my new ring. If you remember the old one (my avatar) it came in an original diamond and platinum setting, very pretty and beloved by fellow pricescopers, but was a little dainty and low for my finger......then last year I reset it in a white gold setting.....and although it was pretty, it didn't give my finger the "substantial-ness" that
I wanted.....so then I had this made to accentuate the transitiional stone. Whaddya think?

This is a cushion halo split shank ring in Platinum, with my round trans. stone, G color, 1.35 trans/OEC stone......size almost 7 finger! The diamond was "Very dirty" and wow, after they cleaned it loose, it surely did sparkle and look colorless!!!

img_4385.jpg

img_4387.jpg

img_4389.jpg

img_4396.jpg

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
We waited a long time for this, so you need to post more pictures! Looks beautiful! And your stone looks so white!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully and looks substantial on your finger! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Substantial and beautiful! Love the bouquets too. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omygosh, it turned out great!!! :love: Love the vintage feel of the halo, and at the same time the split shank gives it a modern touch - and it looks so fabulous on your hand, substantial and great hand presence! I really love it and I hope you do too! :appl:

And yes, your stone looks amazing! I had the same experience…I've said it before, I'll say it again, there's nothing like a professional cleaning to really bring out all the sparkle a diamond has to offer.

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everybody for the compliments! I am glad u guys like it!! !!! :wavey: I will find more pics......

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Congrats on the reset!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
The more substantial halo, split shank style really suits your hand and I've always loved that gorgeous OEC/Trans diamond of yours, which ever setting it's been in.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful, love the split shank!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - does this give you the size impact you were looking for? It looks lovely on your hand!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It looks stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl: These halos are really starting to grow on me... :naughty:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Enjoy! :appl:

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Polished|1397463138|3653120 said:
The more substantial halo, split shank style really suits your hand and I've always loved that gorgeous OEC/Trans diamond of yours, which ever setting it's been in.
Thanks Polished! I can't believe how pretty it was loose, after it was cleaned!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks|1397471816|3653141 said:
Very pretty - does this give you the size impact you were looking for? It looks lovely on your hand!
Thanks! OMG, YES finally! I have actually been wearing it for a couple of days now and LOVE it on my hand. I just wish my hands didn't look so veiny. I'm a hard worker, I guess that's why. Plus heavy grocery lifting(?) Anyway, it's fitting the bill!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17|1397412888|3652809 said:
Omygosh, it turned out great!!! :love: Love the vintage feel of the halo, and at the same time the split shank gives it a modern touch - and it looks so fabulous on your hand, substantial and great hand presence! I really love it and I hope you do too! :appl:

And yes, your stone looks amazing! I had the same experience…I've said it before, I'll say it again, there's nothing like a professional cleaning to really bring out all the sparkle a diamond has to offer.

Hey Junebug! Thanks so much! I am glad u like it! I am loving it so far. I can't believe how the diamond looked so much better after being cleaned loose! I don't know how to do multiple quotes on here.....

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
kalomeli|1397506139|3653381 said:
It looks stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl: These halos are really starting to grow on me... :naughty:

Thanks Kalomel i! I was always anti-halo - whenever I went into a jewelry store I told them, no halos - but then I tried this on and it suited me. I don't like round diamonds (bought mine because it was an old cut and loved the cut, very different) and the cushion halo seemed to accentuate the stone instead of taking away from it, so I liked that. Plus it covered more of my finger, i am like a size 7 almost, so the old setting felt delicate. I will find a link to my old setting to compare.

Thanks to everyone who replied! I appreciate your compliments!

Found it! You will see original setting, 90 years old, then the new one from last year.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/iluvdiamonds2-sparkly-new-reset-wedding-set.184272/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/iluvdiamonds2-sparkly-new-reset-wedding-set.184272/[/URL]

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love it! It's so gorgeous no one will even notice your hands (which btw, look pretty darn good to me! I'll trade you mine for yours!)!! I love the setting. The proportions are just perfect! Who made it?

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
braga123|1397407676|3652775 said:
We waited a long time for this, so you need to post more pictures! Looks beautiful! And your stone looks so white!

Thanks Braga! Finally, right??? Thanks again! :) More pics above as per your request :tongue:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting and diamond! They are made for each other :love:
Enjoy you stunning upgrade :wavey:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous reset :appl: The setting complements the diamond very well.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I always love a round stone in a cushion setting. The split shank is perfect and with your w-band, it's a stunning combination!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's really pretty and you have great finger coverage now as well!!!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
OMG thanks so much!!!!!!!! I am loving it!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results