shape
carat
color
clarity

4th Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink so glad you'll be with us this year! And thanks again to you and Infinity for your lovely donations!

Ame we wish you could join us! :)) And can't wait to see this book!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have another door prize sneak peek to share!

2 $250 gift certificates from independent jewelry appraiser David Atlas, president of D. Atlas & Co.!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two gift certificates from D. Atlas & Co. valued at $250 each. The gift certificates can be used with any Pricescope vendor the winner chooses.

Special thanks to David Atlas (aka "Oldminer") for these lovely donations!

dave-atlas-gift-certificate-ps-door-prize-2014.jpg

More info on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: 2 Gift Certificates from David Atlas!

Stay tuned, as we will be revealing a new door prize each week!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
IF it works out, and you'll still allow me, I might see about a late-RSVP. It would likely only be me, no guest. DH isn't able to get the time off, but if I can wrangle it, I think I am going to do it. I won't unfortunately know til later this month at the earliest.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink|1397430430|3652926 said:
ame|1397142841|3651159 said:
ErikaW|1397076569|3650718 said:
This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Crafted by Infinity and High Performance Diamonds, two gorgeous art books!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 4th Annual Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two "Diamonds" art books valued at $300 each. The books are both customized with Crafted by Infinity's special protective covers and feature 430 pages of glossy photos, descriptions, and historical information.

Many thanks to Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds for these lovely donations!

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book1.jpg

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book2.jpg

More info and images on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: 2 "Diamonds" Books from Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds!

Stay tuned for more! :appl:
I HAVE THIS and it is AMAZING!!! Dang it, I wish I could make this trip work. I won't know til closer to the date which isn't helping the planners

If you have the special edition done by Infinity, you are one of a select few! I agree with you, I have spent many many hours with mine.

Wink
My friend Patty won it at the Meet the Cutter at Summa. I bought one separately.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'll be there. I can't wait to finally meet everyone! :wavey:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Winks_Elf|1397509712|3653403 said:
I'll be there. I can't wait to finally meet everyone! :wavey:

Like me. We have been working together for more than nine years and never actually met. The Internet is SUCH an amazing tool.

Wink

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
Thank you David Atlas for such a generous gift! :) :appl: :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Wink and David for your contributions! :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Some amazing door prizes! So generous Dave and Wink. Thank you!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thank you so much! The door prizes look amazing!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Bummer I'm missing the GTG this year. Have a wonderful time everyone!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Check out the latest door prize sneak peek!

This week's door prize comes courtesy of Jewels by Grace!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one diamond bangle bracelet in the winner's choice of 14k rose, yellow, or white gold. The bracelet--valued at $1,500--is set with a combination of old mine cut, old European cut, and antique cushion cut diamonds totaling .80-.85 carats.

Special thanks to Jewels by Grace for this generous donation!

jewels-by-grace-diamond-bangle-bracelets-1.jpg

More pics on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Old-Cut Diamond Bracelet from Jewels by Grace!

Stay tuned! More to come... :naughty:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!! Those bracelets are amazing!!!!!!! Thank you so much Grace! What a generous gift!

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
ErikaW said:
Stay tuned! More to come... :naughty:

This week? :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :naughty: :naughty:

These are gorgeous and may be my favorite so far! Thanks Grace!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Wowwwww, I love the bracelet! Thanks Grace!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once again the door prizes are fabulous!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You are most welcome, you guys! =) =)

It's the least I can do to thank PS and PSers alike - its my pleasure!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
/thud.

This is going to be an amazing GTG. Thanks to all the vendors and to PS for hosting and organizing.
Just curious.... how many RSVPs are there compared to the previous year, Erika? :sun:
Just wanna know how many people I gotta block out from the entrance so I can win some pretties :love:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
You and me both Madelise...

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Is it too late to join? We have had a ton of work shakeups this year, and I just got word we get back a coworker...she offered to work for me if I can go.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
::thud::

That would be the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. Grace! Thank you for the gorgeous donation! That will be one lucky PSer to win that pretty!

Just about a month to go...SO excited!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have another door prize to share! :naughty:

This week's featured door prize comes courtesy of Whiteflash, a .50-carat A Cut Above super ideal princess-cut diamond!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one loose .50-carat "A Cut Above" super ideal princess-cut diamond displayed in a Whiteflash presentation box.

Many thanks to Whiteflash for this generous donation!

whiteflash-a-cut-above-princess-diamond-ps-gtg-2014.jpg

More pics and info on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: "A Cut Above" Princess-Cut Diamond from Whiteflash!

Will be posting another door prize next week, so stay tuned!

30yearsofdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Will be at the Luxury show and just noticed this yesterday. Sent an email to attend, but may be too late, didn't receive a response from PS!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1398715777|3662097 said:

This week's featured door prize comes courtesy of Whiteflash, a .50-carat A Cut Above super ideal princess-cut diamond!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 2014 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one loose .50-carat "A Cut Above" super ideal princess-cut diamond displayed in a Whiteflash presentation box.

More pics and info on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: "A Cut Above" Princess-Cut Diamond from Whiteflash!

Hello gorgeous...

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1398787438|3662743 said:
ErikaW|1398715777|3662097 said:

Hello gorgeous...

Stand back! It's MINE!!

;-)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there any more room? I thought I would be busy, but there is a chance I might be able to go. Do you know who I need to contact?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom said:
Is there any more room? I thought I would be busy, but there is a chance I might be able to go. Do you know who I need to contact?

If you look at the very first post on this thread there's info on how to rsvp. It's past the deadline but they do say if there's space you can attend! Good luck!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1398907465|3664028 said:
LLJ...You can take my place.. :wink2:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's less than a month away!! Eek!! :bigsmile:

Members that are going

YT
Madelise
Hudson Hawk
cygnet
Yssie
Fortekitty
Autumngems
athenaworth
misskittycat
vc10um
claritek
SanDiegoLady
CatMom
Resonance.Of.Life
urseberry
pandabee

There's no way this list is comprehensive.. c'mon! Only 16 people are admitting their attendance?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results