shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you guys give me advice one more time:)

sivette1979

Rough_Rock
I show you some pics of my diamond and I mention that has some mouse bite at the edges of the girdle. So Should I send it to be Re polish before finding a setting??? how much size will i loose if i do that??? The diamond has beautiful fire and i love the personality that has that change his colour in every light and the facets are beautiful. so can you guys help me and guide me of what to do next??

sivette1979

Rough_Rock
__57-3.jpg thats the image from egl the inverted V are 2 small chips on the gridle. that you can't see without a loupe still very hard to find them.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
A polish isn't a bad thing, but there is some risk as polishing means the cutting wheel (there is no other way to polish a diamond).

I've done it to my own stones and would do it for yours if it were mine. It made a big difference in the safety and security of my stone. And I didn't lose much spread because I communicated with the vendor and stressed that I was concerned about that.

sivette1979

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1397525198|3653508 said:
A polish isn't a bad thing, but there is some risk as polishing means the cutting wheel (there is no other way to polish a diamond).

I've done it to my own stones and would do it for yours if it were mine. It made a big difference in the safety and security of my stone. And I didn't lose much spread because I communicated with the vendor and stressed that I was concerned about that.
OK Ill do that before getting a setting. who would you recommend for that??

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
sivette1979|1397534373|3653584 said:
Gypsy|1397525198|3653508 said:

OK Ill do that before getting a setting. who would you recommend for that??

BGD did all of mine. Singlestone also does it. Either one would be a good choice! I think even GOG will do it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results