shape
carat
color
clarity

4th Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm going alone. It's part of a girls weekend for me.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
ame|1394204343|3629285 said:
Are you all going to Vegas alone or bringing your SO/FI/DH?

Ame, I took my husband last year.There were a few of us there with spouses. When I contacted Ella this year I had not seen the note in the first post saying that reservations would only be accepted right now for Pricescope members and that non Pricescope guests would be put on a waiting list. If there was enough room at the end of this month then a guest would be allowed- I guess in order of how they fall on the waiting list. They want to make sure there is enough room for members first. So, since my husband is not a Pricescope member- he is on the waiting list. I think this is the first year they have made this rule.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1394218698|3629417 said:
I'm going alone. It's part of a girls weekend for me.

Ditto, since I'm part of that girls weekend. :D (And on top of that my DH would HAAAAATE Vegas.)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Just a reminder that if you have not replied to an email from us yet with some information we require your spot has NOT been saved for the GTG. Please check your email! :wavey:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I've been confirmed! *happydance* So excited to meet all of you!

Members that are going

YT
Madelise
Hudson Hawk
cygnet
Yssie
Fortekitty
Autumngems
athenaworth
misskittycat
vc10um
claritek
SanDiegoLady
CatMom
Resonance.Of.Life
urseberry
armywife13
pandabee

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
pandabee said:
I've been confirmed! *happydance* So excited to meet all of you!

Members that are going

YT
Madelise
Hudson Hawk
cygnet
Yssie
Fortekitty
Autumngems
athenaworth
misskittycat
vc10um
claritek
SanDiegoLady
CatMom
Resonance.Of.Life
urseberry
armywife13
pandabee

Not going to be able to go anymore, sorry! Coordinating the trip from Korea with my husband's schedule didn't work out this time around. I hope everyone has a great time!!!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Ella|1394394050|3630589 said:
Just a reminder that if you have not replied to an email from us yet with some information we require your spot has NOT been saved for the GTG. Please check your email! :wavey:

Hi Ella, I responded but have not heard back from you. I just wanted to make sure you got my email!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
misskittycat|1394572890|3631958 said:
Ella|1394394050|3630589 said:

Hi Ella, I responded but have not heard back from you. I just wanted to make sure you got my email!

Yes, the only step is to respond to my request and then we will send more details soon. :wavey:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ella! I am so excited! My first GTG!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a little side-project I'm doing that's semi-related.. but.. if anyone lives local to a Starbucks You Are Here mug location, and would like to help me collect mugs from Pricescopers' towns, please let me know! It's like $20 for a mug, and I'll pay you back in Vegas. I want to see how many mugs I can get from all the different Pricescopers' towns.

So far, I have Cygnet trying to get me Seattle and Pike's Place. (Maybe YT can take one of those spots, so I can have one that comes from each of you! YAY!)

LMK <3 and I'll love you forever. I'll post up all my mugs after the GTG, too. And maybe pose them with blingy bling blings.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1395192674|3636933 said:
This is a little side-project I'm doing that's semi-related.. but.. if anyone lives local to a Starbucks You Are Here mug location, and would like to help me collect mugs from Pricescopers' towns, please let me know! It's like $20 for a mug, and I'll pay you back in Vegas. I want to see how many mugs I can get from all the different Pricescopers' towns.

So far, I have Cygnet trying to get me Seattle and Pike's Place. (Maybe YT can take one of those spots, so I can have one that comes from each of you! YAY!)

LMK <3 and I'll love you forever. I'll post up all my mugs after the GTG, too. And maybe pose them with blingy bling blings.

OOH that's so fun! How do I find out if my city has them? I usually pop in one when I visit my parents so I can let you know this weekend if I see one.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1395197026|3636982 said:
madelise|1395192674|3636933 said:

OOH that's so fun! How do I find out if my city has them? I usually pop in one when I visit my parents so I can let you know this weekend if I see one.

Ohio has one!

_t2ec16f__zkfjc-fth4hbsep_h0oow__60_35.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
misskittycat|1395309767|3637823 said:
Australia has lost most of its Starbucks in the downsizing. We have shitty plastic tumblers? Happy to get you one if you really want one ;-)

http://www.starbucks.com.au/Mugs-and-Drinkware.php

Aww, MissKitty, thank you for offering. I don't think Australia was part of this year's collection. They had a collection that hosted many of OZ's cities back in the day. I won't make you bring me a plastic tumbler :lol: Just your presence!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1395326981|3637910 said:
misskittycat|1395309767|3637823 said:
Australia has lost most of its Starbucks in the downsizing. We have shitty plastic tumblers? Happy to get you one if you really want one ;-)

http://www.starbucks.com.au/Mugs-and-Drinkware.php

Aww, MissKitty, thank you for offering. I don't think Australia was part of this year's collection. They had a collection that hosted many of OZ's cities back in the day. I won't make you bring me a plastic tumbler :lol: Just your presence!

Unfortunately not. We don't get much in the way of merchandise here, plus there are only like 4 outlets still left in Sydney (there used to be dozens). I have a sneaky dolce cinnamon latte addiction, but we can't get the syrup here so I import it from the US and use it at home instead. Next time I am in town (which isn't often but it does happen) I will take a look and see if they have anything that might fit the bill. I am guessing the tumblers won't be top quality ;-)

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi PSers!

We are excited to kick off our door prize Sneak Peeks for the 4th Annual PS GTG! :appl:

Our first door prize comes courtesy of Leibish & Co.--a fancy yellow diamond pendant!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 4th Annual Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this heart-shaped diamond pendant set with a fancy vivid orangy-yellow diamond with white diamonds in 18k white gold.

Many thanks to Leibish & Co. for this generous donation!

fancy-vivid-yellow-round-diamond-pendants-96386.jpg

More info on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Yellow Diamond Pendant from Leibish & Co.!

Cheers!

...and stay tuned for more! :naughty:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay!!! Door prizes! Thank you so much PS!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
How Exciting! That's a stunning pendant!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Check out the latest PS GTG Door Prize "Sneak Peek!"

This week's door prize comes courtesy of Whiteflash, a Tacori Promise bracelet!

(Note that this is Whiteflash's first donation... :naughty: )

Pricescope consumer members attending the 4th Annual Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this Tacori Promise Bracelet in sterling silver with 18k yellow gold accent and Tacori key.

Special thanks to Whiteflash for this generous donation!

tacori-sb117-m-promise-bracelet-in-sterling-silver_gi_81119_f2.jpg

Visit the blog to learn more about the Tacori Promise bracelet:
Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: Tacori Promise Bracelet from Whiteflash!

...stay tuned for more!

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
I'm a newbie but I'm excited to join y'all at this GTG!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The closer it gets, the more I can't stand not going! WIth a house remodel in progress and a new puppy I'd be afraid to what I'd come back to. Please take lots of photos!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ella - I remember filling out the original form for this but then never received a follow-up email from you. Perhaps it got spam filtered. :confused:

Are you able to send me the email requesting more info again, or is it too late?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
jstarfireb|1396816283|3648514 said:
Ella - I remember filling out the original form for this but then never received a follow-up email from you. Perhaps it got spam filtered. :confused:

Are you able to send me the email requesting more info again, or is it too late?

You must have because we have all the information we needed and you were already on the list. :))

I have emailed you again just in case.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you confirm mine as well, please? Also, my name has changed and I can't remember if I used my maiden name on the RSVP or married. :confused:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo! The door prizes are lovely so far! :love: Thank you Leibish & Co. and Whiteflash!!! :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
The whiteflash bangle is a stunner!! So excited!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Crafted by Infinity and High Performance Diamonds, two gorgeous art books!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 4th Annual Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two "Diamonds" art books valued at $300 each. The books are both customized with Crafted by Infinity's special protective covers and feature 430 pages of glossy photos, descriptions, and historical information.

Many thanks to Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds for these lovely donations!

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book1.jpg

infinity-diamonds-door-prize-cbi-diamonds-book2.jpg

More info and images on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: 2 "Diamonds" Books from Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds!

Stay tuned for more! :appl:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you Erika. I missed seeing so many people last year, I am excited to be going again.

Wink

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1397076569|3650718 said:
This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Crafted by Infinity and High Performance Diamonds, two gorgeous art books!

Pricescope consumer members attending the 4th Annual Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two "Diamonds" art books valued at $300 each. The books are both customized with Crafted by Infinity's special protective covers and feature 430 pages of glossy photos, descriptions, and historical information.

Many thanks to Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds for these lovely donations!

More info and images on the blog: Pricescope GTG Door Prize Sneak Peek: 2 "Diamonds" Books from Crafted By Infinity and High Performance Diamonds!

I HAVE THIS and it is AMAZING!!! Dang it, I wish I could make this trip work. I won't know til closer to the date which isn't helping the planners

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ame|1397142841|3651159 said:
ErikaW|1397076569|3650718 said:

I HAVE THIS and it is AMAZING!!! Dang it, I wish I could make this trip work. I won't know til closer to the date which isn't helping the planners

If you have the special edition done by Infinity, you are one of a select few! I agree with you, I have spent many many hours with mine.

Wink

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results