shape
carat
color
clarity

LUV2SPARKLE''S Ashley 313 by Leon!!!!! Stone by BGD

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Finally get to see all the detail of your ring (your avatar always had me wondering what it really looked like!). It's STUNNING!! I like the look with the plain band

tannet

Shiny_Rock
OMG....your ring is gorgeous!!! I love all the detail and the profile is stunning. Keep those pics coming!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous-I love it from every angle! I actually like the spacer, but it also looks great with the plain band! You can't go wrong with a ring that beautiful! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this thread is old but I never commented the first time around and just wanted to say that your ring is truly stunning!! I hope you are loving it as much today as when you first got it. Did you ever decide on spacer/band or solo?

I only skimmed some posts, but I would make a MAJOR stink about them not making you sign for it... :shock:

And, btw, it's lovely! I love the profile :))

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your whole ring looks like it was just dipped in a bucket of diamonds. How beautiful! Until you get used to it, be careful driving. That would certainly distract me completely!

Edit: I just realized you got this a year ago or something. Still, be careful, it's distractingly beautiful. haha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, what a ring and stone!!! Swoon! :love: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks guys! I was so surprised this morning when I logged on and saw this thread resurrected! I have had it a whole
year pretty much to the day!

I do love it, although I still kind of wish for halo version. I almost bought a matching band. We are out of town now and I couldn't
work it all out in time. Most of the time I wear the eternity with 10 pointers and the spacer with it.

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in the midst of moving last year at this time, so I missed it, too! It certainly is an exceptionally beautiful ring! :love:

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Soooooo pretty!!!!! Congrats on your anniversary! I just got engaged and would love to celebrate such an anniversary someday!!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Re:

luv2sparkle|1276806015|2615863 said:
I love the picture of your ring in the little blue dish on page 3! Your I color stone looks soooo white and clear. Congrats on your upgrade. I also think it is so wonderful that Cody helped with your pictures. He did a great job. Boys love their Mamma! I know this comes late, but I just read your post.

leshi19

Rough_Rock
AMAZING ring, absolutely breathtaking!

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
The detail is amazing! Very nice and huge on your hand. :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle|1308418780|2949031 said:
Wow, thanks guys! I was so surprised this morning when I logged on and saw this thread resurrected! I have had it a whole
year pretty much to the day!

I do love it, although I still kind of wish for halo version. I almost bought a matching band. We are out of town now and I couldn't
work it all out in time. Most of the time I wear the eternity with 10 pointers and the spacer with it.

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments!

I keep coming back to take a peek, I adore the profile, and I'm so happy that you still love it! And congrats on another anniversary! Do you have any recents pics?

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Luvs ..... I love love love your Leon. Love the bubbles on the gallery. Wish I had bubbles on mine!

Scint...

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Scintt! I do love the bubbles! It was the one thing I knew I wanted. The halo version, The Heidi, was the other one I was debating,
and it had the bubbles too. I still love it!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Sweetness. It's beautiful!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So, I had been admiring your ring from your avatar, and I'm super late to the game...but, all of these pics are amazing!!! Simply GORGEOUS and beyond elegant :love: Just had to say it :rodent:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Endless summer, and Smith. I was so surprised to see this up again. I appreciate your kind comments more that you know! I still love my ring but every now and then when I look at the french cut thread, I think about changing it. Just for a minute though.
Thank you both so much!

jennified

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle|1381789893|3537739 said:
Thank you so much, Endless summer, and Smith. I was so surprised to see this up again. I appreciate your kind comments more that you know! I still love my ring but every now and then when I look at the french cut thread, I think about changing it. Just for a minute though.
Thank you both so much!

Beautiful beautiful ring. Did Leon make your spacer? I just had a ring made by him and will probably need a spacer band made with a cutout or a groove .. I like the look of yours -- any tips?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is just diamond encrusted!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Your gorgeous stone looks as if it is sitting in a glass of champagne with the bubbles floating up around it. Brilliant in every sense of the word. Leon is a genius!

Congratulations! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jennified|1381803014|3537826 said:
luv2sparkle|1381789893|3537739 said:
Thank you both so much!

Beautiful beautiful ring. Did Leon make your spacer? I just had a ring made by him and will probably need a spacer band made with a cutout or a groove .. I like the look of yours -- any tips?

Yes, he did make the spacer. It is probably the best thing I did. It was a little pricey at the time, but I think if I ever changed my setting it would work with any other ring. The milgrain is so tiny and fine I have to look really really close to see it. I like that it is a knife edge, it gives me the protection with very little metal showing. I have been wearing my rings for about three years and I don't have any damage and the spacer is barely scratched. It was worth the money and I am so glad I had Leon make one for me.

Crap- I had my mind all made up that when I reset I would go to VC since I am in driving distance- but your ring is swaying me!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, perfect size diamond - love it :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TheAffairOfTheNecklace|1393106404|3620802 said:
Crap- I had my mind all made up that when I reset I would go to VC since I am in driving distance- but your ring is swaying me!

Thank you so much! I am a CA girl too, but I was a sucker for the little tiny bezel bubbles. It was between this setting and Reena's Heidy for me. I still covet the Heidy, but I love my ring. If you love the bubbles, I am sure Victor could do the same! If you want to wear another ring with it though, get yourself a spacer!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Monny!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
LUV2SPARKLE, this is seriously stunning. One of the most beautiful rings I've seen on here. Please post more pictures :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always love seeing your ring in your avatar. It's a gorgeous gorgeous design with the diamonds all over look. Your spacer is the most beautiful I have ever seen with the fluid look.

You commented in your other thread that your ring got a little out of round. Was Leon able to repair this? Are you still thinking about a reset?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results