shape
carat
color
clarity

In need of some serious Doggie Dust please!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SB621|1396010095|3642814 said:
Thank you all!!!! Shiba has been found! She was actually found several cities over and across a highway :shock: from us. At this point I'm just very relieved and feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest. In 24 hours she covered over 15 miles :sick: Anyhow I'm off to pick up the kids earlier from daycare to celebrate- we can enjoy the good weather and take our dogs (love the plural) out.

WOW. How was she found?

That's nuts! She's greased lighting.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Great news! What a relief!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1396010095|3642814 said:
Thank you all!!!! Shiba has been found! She was actually found several cities over and across a highway :shock: from us. At this point I'm just very relieved and feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest. In 24 hours she covered over 15 miles :sick: Anyhow I'm off to pick up the kids earlier from daycare to celebrate- we can enjoy the good weather and take our dogs (love the plural) out.

OMG So happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

OK these pics were animated before I attached them but you get the idea...woohoo!!!!!!

shhappydoggiewasfoundsafeandsound.gif

yayshibaissafe.gif

sohappyyay.gif

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
This is great news!! Very glad for you and Shiba!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How worrying for you!! I'm so glad your fur baby is home safe and sound!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1396021760|3642894 said:
My heart just dropped when I read your post. But I am soooooo relieved that she was found!!!

I felt the way YT did. In fact, I couldn't read the thread. I was beyond upset. Somehow I saw that there was good news and was able to return and see the happy ending. I loved that dog from the minute you introduced her, Sarah. Thank God she is all right.

Deb
:wavey:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Great to hear Shiba is back with you!! Pricescope Dust works.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results