shape
carat
color
clarity

In need of some serious Doggie Dust please!!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Our little Shiba ran away from home today while we were moving into our new house. She has been gone for 8 hours :errrr: ;( We have called the police, nearby vets and the local shelters (where no one speaks english so thank goodness for patient people and google translation app). Please send dust her way!!!!! She is in a new city surrounded by 500 miles of farmland. My neighbor made me burst into tears when he said most ppl shoot stray dogs without looking to see if they are tagged because of the rabie's issues they have in Europe. Plus there are several schools nearbye so people and the police don't take chances. And to top it off I'm really pissed off at myself because I sent my husband to get them new tags today with our address and phone number. When he got back with the tags is when I realized she was gone and the side door wthe movers were using was open!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugest biggest bucket of doggy dust every coming your way!

Don't worry SB, I bet the pup is just out exploring and will be back any minute now!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TONS and tons of DUST SB!!!!

:HUGS: love, stop scolding yourself - accidents happen, and I've got fingers and toes crossed for a quick and safe return when she's hungry tonight!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
MZ's kitties sending lots of dust for a prompt and safe return of your doggie!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, sending you tons of dust! I love Shiba Inu's!

Are you able to post signs? One of my dogs took off a week ago (tree fell on our new fence, which was his escape route and of which I was completely unaware.) I was convinced I would never see him again. He was gone for two hours. I've been involved in lost dog searches before, so after driving around the neighborhood, I posted a BIG sign where most cars would see coming home from work. Before I even got in my car, a guy pulled up to me and said he had seen him about 40 mins prior headed in the direct opposite direction. There I went, and immediately ran into a guy who said he was trailing him for 30 mins. I also had signs on my car windows and my blinkers on, which is how he knew I was looking for him! Then a few more calls came in from that sign! He had headed back toward home. Then three of us were out searching for him, and a neighbor told me she saw him running toward our house. Then, there he was, he reentered the backyard through the same fallen tree area!!! I never thought that was possible. Sorry for going on and on about my experience, but you need the eyes of all of the people around you looking for her too!! In my case, it actually didn't help, but once you start getting calls, then you can focus your search in a specific area!

Good Luck!! Dust, Dust, Dust!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sending you all the dust I can possibly throw your way!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no Sarah, I am sending you and your dear little Shiba buckets and buckets of ***dust*** and I am keeping your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. I can imagine how you guys must feel and I am sending hugs and good luck vibes across the miles sweetheart. I am so sorry and praying for a happy resolution.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So sorry SB :nono: Sending dust, fingers & toes crossed and saying a prayer for you!

I love the suggestions by Loves Vintage, hope you're allowed to post signs! Putting them on your car is brilliant.
Another suggestion, use the neon paint that kids put on their car for homecoming. Write lost dog really large with a phone number.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Praying to Sts. Francis and Anthony. They are a dynamic duo when it comes to lost animals!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Dust that he comes home safe and sound!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, no SB! ;(

Sending you lots of dust so that Shiba comes home soon...

Shiba, sending you safety dust so you come home safely!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with finding your dog!!!

DK :))

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Good grief, what an awful thing your neighbor said to you - how truly insensitive.
So sorry about your dog. I hope that you find her or she is returned to you.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! What a horrible feeling. And what horrid neighbors to say such things to you! :(sad

I am sending buckets upon buckets upon buckets of dust that Shiba is just out exploring and comes home soon! Please keep us posted.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
(((Hugs)))

Sending lots and lots of dust!!!

joyluck

Rough_Rock
Lots of shiba dust to you! I'll rub my shiba's belly and hope that will give extra doggie dust too!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Sending lots of dust to you and Shiba. I hope she comes home soon.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry honey. I hope you find him safe and sound.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd drive through the streets calling her name.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heartbreaking!! Dust and prayers!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much dust to you that your doggie makes it back to you!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers that your Shiba gets home safe & sound!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all!!!! Shiba has been found! She was actually found several cities over and across a highway :shock: from us. At this point I'm just very relieved and feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest. In 24 hours she covered over 15 miles :sick: Anyhow I'm off to pick up the kids earlier from daycare to celebrate- we can enjoy the good weather and take our dogs (love the plural) out.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh Sarah, what a wonderful ending! I am so glad you found her. She's a fast little critter -- 15 miles for a Sheba is a lot of real estate. Keep her safe & give her lots of hugs! I'm overjoyed for you. :appl: :appl:

--- Laurie

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1396010095|3642814 said:
Thank you all!!!! Shiba has been found! She was actually found several cities over and across a highway :shock: from us. At this point I'm just very relieved and feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest. In 24 hours she covered over 15 miles :sick: Anyhow I'm off to pick up the kids earlier from daycare to celebrate- we can enjoy the good weather and take our dogs (love the plural) out.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1396010095|3642814 said:
That is great news SB!.. :appl: :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

My heart just dropped when I read your post. But I am soooooo relieved that she was found!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What great news, I went to this thread first to check--happy for you!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad she's been found! I can only imagine the relief!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
What great news! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I truly believe that all the *PS magic dust* and the belly rubbing played a big part in finding your beloved Sheba.

I don't think we humans realize how much a 'move' can upset our furry friends :wavey:

Now you can really enjoy your weekend. Group hug!!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results