shape
carat
color
clarity

4 RanchGirl is Heading To Pearl Paradise this week

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
We are going to start the chat after lunch so it will be close to 1PM when we begin.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks 4RanchGirl! Hisano has my requests ready!

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395946364|3642435 said:
I will be happy to look for all requests. You can call while I am there with any more as well. Or just post here and some one will tell me about it.

I Am a newbie to pearls but I drool over the photos on here all the time and watched the entire video from your last visit kicking myself for not putting in a request haha! I was hoping to be able to make the chat today but my schedule is not looking good this afternoon. I had been emailing with Mia at PP last month about a strand of silver baroque tahitians and she sent me some lovely options but I couldn't pull the trigger - while they were lovely I feared they would be too small on me, 9-11mm I think is what they had. If you can be on the lookout for me I would so appreciate it! For reference I love Babymonster and SMC's baroque tahitians. Thank you, I am looking forward to watching the chat!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4RanchGirl- Have a wonderful visit at PP today!!! I hope I can watch but on East Coast time it will be late afternoon and it's sometimes hard for me to get much time to myself at that time a day. I am working with Hisano on some vow renewal jewelry- I'm very excited about our project!

I've put a request in to Jeremy to pull some of the blue akoya strands for you to look at for me. I want the absolute pinkest overtones and , of course, beautiful luster. I may need 2 strands that will work together to make one long strand of pearls.

thanks so much!!!!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I have one more request, now that pink jewel mentioned it. Can you help me find a strand of their blue akoya baroques mentioned on their blog please? with obvious pink overtones. I do not know what size they carry but preferably larger sized ones. Needless to say, of great luster.
Enjoy your trip, which I am very sure u will.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it is not too late to put in one more request - I would like one of the Golden South Sea keshi bought Day 1 of their HK trip - the nicest-shaped, richest-colored, round or button-shape (destined for PP's Classic Collection ring setting) - thank you! (And I understand if it is too late to get on today's schedule - I will enjoy whatever is to be found on the video - with sincere appreciation.)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure she will check here for any other wishes before she heads into the vault.

Btw 4ranchGirl. Please put this on so I can see it on a person if it's still at PP.

_16287.jpg

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
Oh no - watching the chat on youtube and it went out just as they were about to show the 3 strands Hisano had picked out for me! Just my luck haha! Thank you so much 4RanchGirl for doing this for us, it is so much fun to watch - I can't wait until April for those South Sea pendants :appl: !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results