shape
carat
color
clarity

For the love of god...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm....that hand is a strange color. I'd bet that at that price, size, color and clarity of that emerald, that that picture has been messed with to make it look like Krytonite...

Also, three day return window. And they claim Colombian in the description, but the GIA report says that geographic location was not requested. And it doesn't say what kind of treatments, although according to the GIA site, F1 is minor.

Now, emeralds are a beast to photograph, but that just makes me curious as to what it looks like IRL.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the hand is a little on the orange side & I see yellow secondary in the 2nd photo. The pic must have been adjusted in that direction. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, as trying to represent its real color better, except for the Colombia claim, which seems untrustworthy. However, if somebody wants to send it to me, I'll check it out & let you know. :appl: I'm nice like that.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The picture of the underside of the ring is funky. I think when it was photoshopped, they accidentally removed the basket so all it is showing now is an undefined yellow square that is clearly non metallic. I don't know how to do a screen capture but it is the 7th picture from the top, or 3rd picture from the bottom. From the measurements and pictures, expect the emerald to have a huge window even though the yellow gold basket made it less obvious in the pictures.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results