color
clarity

Trade members: Show us your ONE favorite piece! A little fun

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Re: Trade members: Show us your ONE favorite piece! A little

Ear shots requested :cheeky:

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I would personally prefer for it to hang a little shorter (I like the center stones to hang just under the lobe) but this length also works for daily wear.

Please excuse the Rubenesque lobes and sausage fingers.

_16218.jpg

_16220.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

HeartingDiamonds|1395874731|3641952 said:
Ear shots requested :cheeky:

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I would personally prefer for it to hang a little shorter (I like the center stones to hang just under the lobe) but this length also works for daily wear.

Please excuse the Rubenesque lobes and sausage fingers.

Um, what Rubenesque lobes and sausage fingers??? I'm WAAAYYYY too busy salivating over those earrings! Man, they are really unbelievably gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Howdy everyone!!
I am not usually one to boast however I am delighted to take an opportunity to share my most favorite piece. Thanks Erika!! Mine is my very own 14k Rose gold ACA Halo pendant set with a 0.68ct J SI1 ACA diamond which was my 10 year employment anniversary gift from Whiteflash. The Rose gold represents my family as my maiden name is Rose and of course the diamonds represent a wonderful journey of working at Whiteflash and all the fantastic relationships I have enjoyed. I have been blessed to get to know so many of you through various interactions, purchases, and inquires. (Designers, Appraisers, and other Trade members alike included!! ) It brings me great joy when I consider those of you whom I have known for years and the potential for meeting the newbies. I can't deny it, being involved in the Diamond/Jewelry world holds a very special place in my heart and soul. I raise my glass to you all as I know you can fully understand the giddy joy that sparks my smile when I look at my pendant or receive a nice compliment on it!! :love:

734476_10152090055186098_797285033_n.jpg

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

This thread is amazing!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bmgdesign|1395890332|3642099 said:
:appl: ah...my chance to post & not just lurk about all envious like, haha. So, meet my (well, not exactly "mine") new favorite ring! 2.5ct immaculate unheated intense orchid color emerald cut Ceylon sapphire in its custom micro pave platinum setting. First pic: hand shot; second: CAD; third: finger through view :).
Spectacular!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Vera W|1395920917|3642194 said:
Howdy everyone!!
I am not usually one to boast however I am delighted to take an opportunity to share my most favorite piece. Thanks Erika!! Mine is my very own 14k Rose gold ACA Halo pendant set with a 0.68ct J SI1 ACA diamond which was my 10 year employment anniversary gift from Whiteflash. The Rose gold represents my family as my maiden name is Rose and of course the diamonds represent a wonderful journey of working at Whiteflash and all the fantastic relationships I have enjoyed. I have been blessed to get to know so many of you through various interactions, purchases, and inquires. (Designers, Appraisers, and other Trade members alike included!! ) It brings me great joy when I consider those of you whom I have known for years and the potential for meeting the newbies. I can't deny it, being involved in the Diamond/Jewelry world holds a very special place in my heart and soul. I raise my glass to you all as I know you can fully understand the giddy joy that sparks my smile when I look at my pendant or receive a nice compliment on it!! :love:

I love rose gold settings! What a beautiful pendant.
Also, it's fun to put a face with the name, Vera. :wavey: You guys have made me -and lots of others-very happy campers.
Cindy

Ideal_Polish

Rough_Rock
Trade

As a photographer, this is one of my favorite pieces I've seen and shot. It's a variation of Whiteflash's Bella Pendant. Just love all the tiny details from the bezel and milgrain to the scroll work. Someday my wife will have something like this :D Thanks for letting us share. I have more I wish I could share. Happy dreary rainy day indeed.
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-pendants/bella-diamond-pendant-1458.htm

bella-diamond-pendant-in-18k-yellow-gold-by-whiteflash.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness, everything is just stunning! :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Howdy everyone!!
I am not usually one to boast however I am delighted to take an opportunity to share my most favorite piece. ........

Vera, that's so beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love:

And what a story behind it, I'm so glad they gave you something so nice. So tell me... how hard was it to choose between that and a certain ring? ;)) :naughty: :wavey:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl: ah...my chance to post & not just lurk about all envious like, haha. So, meet my (well, not exactly "mine") new favorite ring! 2.5ct immaculate unheated intense orchid color emerald cut Ceylon sapphire in its custom micro pave platinum setting. First pic: hand shot; second: CAD; third: finger through view :).

WOW, that gorgeous orchid purple color...!! :love:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Ella|1395803646|3641474 said:
ericad|1395803590|3641473 said:
Heck no, I'm not messing with Ella, she seems feisty. :bigsmile:

I knew you were a smart woman Erica.

LOL. Melissa and I are still fighting over which piece is our favorite.

We have narrowed it down to about 20.

I may just enter the names into a hat and post the winner.

Wink

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Wink|1395929711|3642264 said:
Ella|1395803646|3641474 said:
ericad|1395803590|3641473 said:
Heck no, I'm not messing with Ella, she seems feisty. :bigsmile:

I knew you were a smart woman Erica.

LOL. Melissa and I are still fighting over which piece is our favorite.

We have narrowed it down to about 20.

I may just enter the names into a hat and post the winner.

Wink

Hi Wink,

You are each trade who participate, so you can each post one if you would like. :))

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock

This thread shows how jewelry design is in fact an art and not just a business.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

That is AWESOME! Now we can fight over which ones of our top twenty to post, but which one I get to claim and she gets to claim.

By the way, I got not one, but two emails telling me to be sure I saw this, and I want to thank both senders, as I probably would not have seen it other wise.

Wink

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bmgdesign|1395936161|3642313 said:
Thank you, Niel :)! Coming from the likes of you this is a very big compliment :appl:
Haha I'm nobody but I love your work! :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Vera!!! :bigsmile:

Your pendant is beautiful :love: and your story makes me so very happy!! Lovely people deserve to be doing things they love surrounded by other lovely people, and I'm so glad you've found passion and friends and family at WF ::)

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Okay, this was tough! We make so many fun pieces every year that it is so hard to pick my favorite. I ended up with a selection of many possibles, and put about fifteen of them in my hat. (Yes, I am a geezer and I still wear a nice hat during the Fall, Winter, and Early Spring.)

This is the winner, which makes me happy, as I was leaning towards it for the sentiment involved in the creation of the piece. This piece evolved over a period of about a month until our client declared that the design was perfect and actually better than what he had envisioned.

When I asked if it was for his wife or his fiance' he told me that actually this was for a very special Lady, his mother.

The center diamond is a Crafted by Infinity diamond of 1.62 carats, G-VS2. The pendant is made of 18kt white gold, as is the chain, and the pendant has an additional 0.50 carats of diamonds, twenty diamonds surrounding the center diamond, and one set in a bezel below the point of the pendant. There is a delightful geometric pattern on the sides of the pendant. It will rarely be seen, but it is good that if it is, it is special.

pendant-on-chain3.jpg

Here it is from the side

pendant-side.jpg

And I really like this photo of it "standing" on its own...

pendant-standing.jpg

Here is the link to the video we did on this piece.

http://youtu.be/gz_E_RGnstE

Ella, I want to thank you for the opportunity to post this piece here and to share it with out Pricescope friends.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade

P.S. I thought we used to be able to imbed a video in the post, but I could not figure out how to do it. I would love to do that if it is still possible.

Wink

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

WOW I am drooling!! So many awesome works of art.
I was going to do a photo shoot of the original Octavia in its temp home(eventually its going on Wifey's finger) but it is raining cats and dogs out!
Soon as the weather clears up :}

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Best. Thread. Ever.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade

COOL THREAD!!!! Thank you for encouraging it Ella.
Tough choice for me....but based on my mood today I'm going with this one
r4755-pink-diamond-ring-aa.jpg

Starts with a stone, that like many of us, has it's imperfections:)
r4755-imperfection-diamond.jpg
Fancy Light Yellow with a half report- always a tip off to something to watch out for when the cutter takes that path.
Here we can see a nice sized imperfection- a feather starting at the girdle and heading into the table- I graded the stone I1 clarity.
I bought it because it was well priced, and the imperfection has minimal effect on the beauty of the stone.

We kept it loose for a year till we decided on this style of ring.
r4755-pink-diamond-ring-hand-a.jpg
r4755-pink-diamond-ring.jpg

Luckily, the new owner shared my experience and was not bothered at all by the feather.
Stats for the hand forged ring, made in our "Uber" shop:
ITEM #: R4755
Diamond Ring

CENTER STONE:
WEIGHT: 2.08ct
QUANTITY: 1
SHAPE: Cushion Cut
COLOR: Fancy Light Yellow
CLARITY: I1
MEASUREMENTS: 7.15 x 7.07 x 4.63 mm
TOTAL DEPTH: 65.5%
FLUORESCENCE: FAINT

PINK PAVE:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.11cts
QUANTITY: 28
SHAPE: Round Brilliant
COLOR: Fancy Light Pink
CLARITY: VS-SI

COLORLESS PAVE:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.32cts
QUANTITY: 26

MOUNTING:
18Karat Yellow and Rose Gold

Looking forward to taking some time to view what others have posted- and seeing everyone's goodies!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sorry that I am not familar with who you are, but can you tell me who made your diamond setting? THAT'S exactly what I'm looking for!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ideal_Polish|1395927117|3642243 said:
As a photographer, this is one of my favorite pieces I've seen and shot. It's a variation of Whiteflash's Bella Pendant. Just love all the tiny details from the bezel and milgrain to the scroll work. Someday my wife will have something like this :D Thanks for letting us share. I have more I wish I could share. Happy dreary rainy day indeed.
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-pendants/bella-diamond-pendant-1458.htm

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that this is someone's favorite piece. Especially someone who works in the business! That's my Bella pendant that I designed for Whiteflash. This photo is the variation with the center stone bezeled. The original (mine) has prongs. Thanks so much for the compliment!and love to all of my friends at WF!

lisa_stankus-destefano_-_cad_-_112910_-_2ver1.jpg

copy_of_img_2003.jpg

img_4263.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

gemgirl|1395947172|3642443 said:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that this is someone's favorite piece. Especially someone who works in the business! That's my Bella pendant that I designed for Whiteflash. This photo is the variation with the center stone bezeled. The original (mine) has prongs. Thanks so much for the compliment!and love to all of my friends at WF!

That's so pretty! I told the folks at WF that if they ever put the pendant I designed into production they'd better name it after me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

this is simply gorgeous.

Howdy everyone!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love this ring.. . . it's so classy and perfect.

Rockdiamond|1395946498|3642439 said:
COOL THREAD!!!! Thank you for encouraging it Ella.
Tough choice for me....but based on my mood today I'm going with this one
r4755-pink-diamond-ring-aa.jpg

Starts with a stone, that like many of us, has it's imperfections:)
r4755-imperfection-diamond.jpg
Fancy Light Yellow with a half report- always a tip off to something to watch out for when the cutter takes that path.
Here we can see a nice sized imperfection- a feather starting at the girdle and heading into the table- I graded the stone I1 clarity.
I bought it because it was well priced, and the imperfection has minimal effect on the beauty of the stone.

We kept it loose for a year till we decided on this style of ring.
r4755-pink-diamond-ring-hand-a.jpg
r4755-pink-diamond-ring.jpg

Luckily, the new owner shared my experience and was not bothered at all by the feather.
Stats for the hand forged ring, made in our "Uber" shop:
ITEM #: R4755
Diamond Ring

CENTER STONE:
WEIGHT: 2.08ct
QUANTITY: 1
SHAPE: Cushion Cut
CLARITY: I1
MEASUREMENTS: 7.15 x 7.07 x 4.63 mm
TOTAL DEPTH: 65.5%
FLUORESCENCE: FAINT

PINK PAVE:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.11cts
QUANTITY: 28
COLOR: Fancy Light Pink

COLORLESS PAVE:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.32cts
QUANTITY: 26

MOUNTING:
18Karat Yellow and Rose Gold

Looking forward to taking some time to view what others have posted- and seeing everyone's goodies!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1395937458|3642328 said:

Your pendant is beautiful :love: and your story makes me so very happy!! Lovely people deserve to be doing things they love surrounded by other lovely people, and I'm so glad you've found passion and friends and family at WF ::)

Yssie, is there a way to reach you on LT or BD? I have a link I want to send you. :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Andelain|1395953756|3642497 said:
Yssie|1395937458|3642328 said:

Yssie, is there a way to reach you on LT or BD? I have a link I want to send you. :wavey:

Hey!!
Here ya go ::) http://loupetroop.com/listings/earrings/stud-earring-halo-jackets

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

I won a design award with this little Echidna (Aussie marsupial spinny ant eater).
We had a brain storming session with all staff at a pizza place, with clipboards, erasers, sketching stuff for everyone.
We were passing around a random word, somone said Flora, then next - Fauna and I was thinking about a champagen diamond entry and bang, use the diamonds upside down. They look splintery and just like the spines on the real McCoy.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...kwW654CQBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ#q=echidna&tbm=isch

echidna.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Erik Carlson GG|1395812132|3641524 said:
My personal favorite 7.2 carat natural non-heated vivid orange sapphire

(I really wish I could post on PS more often :) )

OH.... WOW...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results