shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

I'm at work now but if you're interested I can see if I can photoshop it to see it clearer later :bigsmile:

amc80

Ideal_Rock

lliang_chi|1395685852|3640494 said:
AMC, I'm terrible at seeing things on early tests (also why I don't test early). Fingers crossed for you. I remember Random was pretty good. I will say I have a good feeling for you :)

I have a good feeling too, which is sort of a bummer since I'll be extra sad if it doesn't work this cycle.

random_thought said:
I think I can see something :) However, let it be noted, I also suffer from incurable line eyes.

Haha yeah, join the club! Thanks for the encouragement :)

random_thought said:
I'm at work now but if you're interested I can see if I can photoshop it to see it clearer later :bigsmile:
Um, of course I'm interested! I have photoshop at work, but I'm also in an open cube, so everyone who walks by can see what I'm doing. I'd love to see if you can pull anything!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1395686133|3640502 said:
random_thought said:
Um, of course I'm interested! I have photoshop at work, but I'm also in an open cube, so everyone who walks by can see what I'm doing. I'd love to see if you can pull anything!

Hahaha that is my biggest issue with pee sticks too, I'm always trying to hide them from people at work! I have an open cubicle too, I feel your pain!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1395686396|3640505 said:
random_thought said:

Hahaha that is my biggest issue with pee sticks too, I'm always trying to hide them from people at work! I have an open cubicle too, I feel your pain!

I've used the bathroom at work and stuck the test in my purse...then opened my purse and taken a picture of it, all while sitting at my desk. True story.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

I know this is a bit unorthodox way to enhance the photo but this filter made it stand out a little bit more to me?

_16150.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1395687823|3640519 said:
random_thought|1395686396|3640505 said:
random_thought said:

I've used the bathroom at work and stuck the test in my purse...then opened my purse and taken a picture of it, all while sitting at my desk. True story.

Haha I've done that too! I also got a hole in my purse lining and once discovered an old frer in there I had been carrying around lol

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Hey Random, thanks! I don't want to get too excited but I really do think there is something there. And that's awesome about the hole in your purse, hahaha!

Hmm, going to Target at lunch. What are the odds that some FRERs will land in my cart?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
And you were correct.

Okay this is with about a 3 hour hold.

image-3620725353.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
And another pic. I can see *something* IRL but can't tell if it's pink.

image-4230501482.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Yup, looks like it's positive :) Congrats :appl: Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1395692269|3640560 said:
Yup, looks like it's positive :) Congrats :appl: Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

OMG YAY! I don't want to get my hopes up but I thought it looked promising.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

AMC, I think I can see something too. Hope it get clearer tomorrow! Cautious congrats for now!

SL, maybe you could put in a call to your OB now that you're actively trying with your concerns about your medication causing you to not O or have too thin of a lining? At the very least, she could probably test your hormone levels to make sure things are normal.

RT, how's the BD marathon going? I know I can't do that. By the 3rd or 4th attempt in a cycle, I'm already hoping for a temp spike so we can stop! :oops:

LC, how are things with you?

AFM, I still can't tell if I Oed yet. My temp shot up yesterday so I thought it finally happened on CD26, but then it dropped again this morning. Even if I did O the other day, we'd have zero chance because A got sick Tuesday evening with super high fevers and nothing else but a bad cough and a bit of a runny nose. But he was super clingy and only wanted me. Fever didn't break until Friday over night, so we had a rough week. Ugh, I just want this cycle to be over so we can start over fresh.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Want to see a test with three lines? I hate wondfos.

image-4165371551.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

AMC- I'm here! And I definitely see something!!! RT, same for you. So cautiously optimistic for you ladies! Keep holdin' that pee!!!

ETA- what the heck is goin' on with that Wondfo?!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
This morning's test. Definitely something there...hopefully it's a real line!

image-328034864.jpg

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AMC, I'm a crappy line detective and I have no problem seeing that line! Here's to some good news over the next few weeks and beyond!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
puppmom said:
AMC, I'm a crappy line detective and I have no problem seeing that line! Here's to some good news over the next few weeks and beyond!

Thanks! Now it just needs to get darker :)

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

AMC- there is definitely a line in that one. Fingers crossed!

PPM- That's not my pee stick, it's AMC's :cheeky: I was playing photoshop line detective for her :bigsmile:

S&I- We missed a day of Bd-ing so I was kind of bummed about that but I figure if we do it the day of o, 0-1, 0-2, 0-4 and 0-5 I should probably still be ok ;))

AFM- I'm just ready to ovulate already, good grief!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

amc, I see it too. Sending you good thoughts that it keeps getting darker this time and you get your happy ending!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I think it's real? This is about a two hour hold.

image-4102767678.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

The 2 hour old line is loud and clear! Congrats, amc!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

NewEnglandLady|1395773217|3641137 said:
The 2 hour old line is loud and clear! Congrats, amc!!

Ditto, congrats amc :))

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations to you, AMC!!! Stick baby, and keep on growing!

RT... oops! :oops: I hope you have one of those very soon!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! Step one (get pregnant), check. Step two - STAY pregnant.

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1395779800|3641196 said:
Thanks all! Step one (get pregnant), check. Step two - STAY pregnant.

baby-dust.gif

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Thanks random :)

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Congrats AMC! Sticky dust to you!

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats, AMC! Hoping for a really sticky bean!

AFM…I got this on a Wondfo yesterday morning at 12dpo(?) and got so excited. I even posted it on a website and the majority voted that it was positive. But..I took a FRER last night and it was BFN, Wondfo this morning was BFN, and Answer this afternoon was also BFN. I did research my batch number and found a few people complaining about horrible evaps…but I just hated to get my hopes up for nothing. I think AF is on the way because I'm so emotional.

ctp-157443-1395662687.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
shihtzulover said:
Congrats, AMC! Hoping for a really sticky bean! AFM…I got this on a Wondfo yesterday morning at 12dpo(?) and got so excited. I even posted it on a website and the majority voted that it was positive. But..I took a FRER last night and it was BFN, Wondfo this morning was BFN, and Answer this afternoon was also BFN. I did research my batch number and found a few people complaining about horrible evaps…but I just hated to get my hopes up for nothing. I think AF is on the way because I'm so emotional. ctp-157443-1395662687.jpg

Wow that really does look positive. :(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results