shape
carat
color
clarity

4 RanchGirl is Heading To Pearl Paradise this week

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Friday can't get here soon enough. Our friend 4RG and her DS are trekking to PP. I don't have a shopping list made up yet, do any of you?

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE watching all the beautiful things, but unfortunately I am on a spending ban at the moment. I got my Tahitians for Christmas and my OEC reset just happened. We are off to the US in 6 weeks. I really want a strand of south seas but that will be a while off . Will just have to live vicariously through you all in the interim!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love 4Ranch Girl's treks to PP. I don't have a list made this time. I just dropped off 4 (four!) setting projects yesterday with Minneapolis designer T Lee. Two of them are for pearl pendants/enhancers, including my large peacock Kamoka drop. I am waiting for my future DIL to select her wedding dress, then an order will go in to PP for pearl wedding jewelry as a gift from me. I wish she had selected it already, as I truly trust 4Ranch Girl's eye. :)) :wavey:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl I will gladly make the drive to select wedding pearls your your future DIL. That is what friends do :mrgreen: and that is something very special.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395613148|3640023 said:
Fly Girl I will gladly make the drive to select wedding pearls your your future DIL. That is what friends do :mrgreen: and that is something very special.
Oh, you are truly the sweetest! :)) I'm sure that won't be necessary, but I'll keep your most generous offer in mind. :appl: Thank you so much. :wavey:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Oh,how exciting. I love 4rg's visits. Will it be online again? I may have some requests. Dh and I are renewing our vows this May on a Caribbean beach and I'm trying to figure out my jewelry for it- which will definitely involve pearls!!!!! I should have an idea of what I want within a few days. That would be wonderful if you could help me with that!!!!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to help PinkJewel. Just let me know what you decide.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395616602|3640052 said:
Happy to help PinkJewel. Just let me know what you decide.
thanks 4RG!!!!! I'll let you know in the next few days- hoping to get some updated pictures of my dress today or tomorrow so I can on the pearls.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing says romance like some honking great big south sea pearls, pinkjewel. Just sayin ;-)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
misskittycat|1395632129|3640222 said:
Nothing says romance like some honking great big south sea pearls, pinkjewel. Just sayin ;-)

Certainly a possibility... :D

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO excited for you 4RG :wavey: There is nothing I am looking for at the moment, but I would love to see anything that catches your eye or that you think is a "must have"! Have a wonderful time :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Jeremy has something special up his sleeve for Friday. All I can say is Friday can't come soon enough. :naughty:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well this IS exciting! Is this going to be online?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, but no details yet.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Excellent ! Though with the 15hr time difference it probably won't work for me..but I watch the recorded version if I miss the show :)

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395714649|3640765 said:
Jeremy has something special up his sleeve for Friday. All I can say is Friday can't come soon enough. :naughty:

this sounds exciting.... and mysterious!!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see what the surprise is!!! I did have a few things on my list for their shopping trip - emerald green Tahitians for earrings to match my PP ring & bracelet and a deeply-colored large souffle. I don't know if they found these but if so I'd love to see them on the video!

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
So exciting! I can't wait to see. :twirl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I usually don't realize that I need anything until I see it. ;-) If this is going to be broadcast online, I'll be watching!

However, if you are sifting through Tahitians, please keep a lookout for a drop or round (no circled baroque) pearl for me in an intense peacock green or intense blue. I'm looking for bright color.

This is the type of blue that I'm looking for (what Pearlescence found for her customer):

I'd like to put it in a pendant to wear with a long chain so the bigger and brighter, the better. I'd like at least 11mm, but preferably 12-13 or bigger!

blue_41.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i'll be in San Francisco at musuems......so if the broadcast is archived, i'll watch it on Saturday.
have fun!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
SMC that intense blue might be hard to come by. I am sure you read on her blog how hard it was for her to get that pearl. But I will be happy to look and see what he has in intense peacoock color for you.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh MoZo I hope you are going to get a chance to go to the deYoung and see the Georgia O’Keeffe exhibit. I am thinging I might make the long drive and not miss it. Enjoy San Fran, It is one of my favorite places.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
saw the O'Keefe when it opened for the members..........and it is not the best O'Keefe exhibit......not just my opinion but that of my husband and some friends as well. it is about her "Lake" years............I was disappointed....sigh. going for the Impressionist exhibit at the Legion and Yoga art at the Asian....

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful day you will have. Have you ever gone to Cafe Jacqueline on Grant. All they serve is souffles? Took my sons there and we had the most fun, interesting and delish evening. :lickout:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi 4ranch girl, can u please help me look for a strand of smooth drop Tahitians? Not too much circles in them. Either aubergine or blue-green. If they do not have these, then a strand which u think is the nice. I am a relatively fair Asian. Preferably intense colors or orient and not too dark.
Thank you so much in advance.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - I am really looking forward to your shopping trip and lots of surprises! I would like to ask if you could show 2 Tahitian pairs and 4 souffles that Hisano has picked out for me? There may be more than 4 souffles by air time (I have asked for a bright orange/green/rainbow one too). I would really appreciate it!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395901176|3642146 said:
What a wonderful day you will have. Have you ever gone to Cafe Jacqueline on Grant. All they serve is souffles? Took my sons there and we had the most fun, interesting and delish evening. :lickout:

no, we have not! but after reading more about it on Yelp, it has been added to our "must eat at" list.

I so wish I was going to be able to watch this pearl trip on Friday. I know it would inspire me to add to the purchase list being developed in this thread. so many great ideas and people knowing exactly what they want!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1395887081|3642065 said:
SMC that intense blue might be hard to come by. I am sure you read on her blog how hard it was for her to get that pearl. But I will be happy to look and see what he has in intense peacoock color for you.
I had no idea that Pearlescence had a blog! I just checked it out and read her entry and realized the difficulty. I'd be happy with a big intense blue-green or green pearl though!

Thanks so much for helping me out.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie|1395934618|3642302 said:
4Ranch Girl|1395901176|3642146 said:

no, we have not! but after reading more about it on Yelp, it has been added to our "must eat at" list.

I so wish I was going to be able to watch this pearl trip on Friday. I know it would inspire me to add to the purchase list being developed in this thread. so many great ideas and people knowing exactly what they want!
So glad you read yelp. Just make sure you make a reservation, have lots of time and go to the bathroom. The onion soup is a must and the lime souffle is TDF. We saw them turn people away with an empty resturant then decide they would serve someone and chase them down the street. Pure theatre :love: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I will be happy to look for all requests. You can call while I am there with any more as well. Or just post here and some one will tell me about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results