shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You, Mark Turnowski of ERD (Engagement Rings Direct)

Viola

Shiny_Rock
My husband and I would like to express our thoughts and feelings for Engagement Rings Direct and its’ President Mr. Mark Turnowski.

We first came across Engagement Rings Direct through pricecope.com. I've been an avid lurker here for the past 5-6 yrs, and have followed the website and critique from multiple customers of ERD around the world with amazingly positive feedback. I've always wanted to have a ring designed by the president himself at Engagement Rings Direct.

Initially, my now husband was very skeptical, but after showing him the beautiful diamonds, I convinced him that the stones are of highest quality along with great certificate… we never hesitated to approach Mr Turnowski for assistance.

As we were customers from a different continent, we could unfortunately never get the assurance to be well looked after, but we believed, trusted and hoped that it would all go well. Our order was a diamond with platinum ring (see picture below). However… our ring got mixed with another order and it all went wrong, an error was reality. We received an amazingly beautiful diamond but with 18k white-gold ring instead of platinum…

Mr Turnwoski later identified and acknowledged the error at his end, and this is what surprised us most (bearing in mind we were at the other end of the world), Mr Turnowski and Engagement Rings Direct immediately took their responsibility and gave us the assurance we needed. With a lot of struggle and hassle, they did not only fix the issue, they also insisted to refund and pay for the additional cost we received in order to replace the two rings as well as cover up for custom-duty fees etc…

“Its amazing how the error of 18kt. vs. platinum can cause such havoc.
I trust you have tried everything available in your arsenal and again i'm sorry for this unfortunate error on my part. Once the delivery has been made I will forward the check to you. “(Mr Turnowski)

This is what I call high-class professional service, regardless geographic location…

“In the end it is my mistake and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope they understand and are generous. 
Lets go forward with you paying the fee and once you send the ring back with the paperwork I'll send you the bank wire funds if necessary. I hope it all goes well with the ring and the customs. Please keep me up to date.” (Mr Turnowski)

“Congratulations. As I mentioned earlier the best way to go forward would be reorder the ring in NY and once its completed by the 3rd week in July I would send the ring to you and you can have the center diamond reset in Sweden. You could then send the 1st ring back to me. This will reduce all costs. I will pick up all shipping and duty costs as this was my error. With this plan go forward your fiancée will have the opportunity of wearing the ring in the mean time and the jeweler that you bring the center diamond to reset will have the opportunity of setting it in the same style.
I’ll put the order in today to start the process.” (Mr Turnowski)

As we earlier mentioned, we had no doubts in Engagement Rings Direct quality and work, but we could never imagine that an error would be taken that seriously and with such professionalism. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with these guys and we are more than happy to recommend Mr Turnowski and Engagement Rings Direct to anyone across the globe. Not only for their great work, but more importantly for their professional service and I can guarantee that YOU the customer will be well looked after. In the end we are all human beings, thus we are not perfect and even the best can make errors and mistakes, but the question is, how do we cope with that? In Mr Turnowski and Engagement Rings Direct we can trust!"

_192.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results