shape
carat
color
clarity

First time Pearl Paradise purchase help!

Rose974

Rough_Rock
I was reading a lot about how many people have called PP before they ordered. Do I need to do that or would it be the same if I just send my order?

I'm planning on ordering the SS pearl ring and AAA Freshwater strand :twirl:

Also as a first time pearl buyer, I am incredibly confused between ordering a white south sea pearl or golden one. Honestly I used to hate pearls but now I've come around to them and am fascinated. I am used to white pearls and I like them a lot but I really admire the golden one.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It can't hurt to make your specific wishes understood before placing an order.

I've used Live Chat and I've also just made comments in the box when checking out, but if buying something expensive I would probably want to phone.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to being in another continent (me being in UK), my preference to have everything in writing, and my dislike in using the phone, I communicated with PP (mainly Jeremy) via e-mail before placing my orders.

So, no, it is not necessary to ring them beforehand, IMHO.

As for golden SSP, they do not do anything for me, as I do not like anything yellow as they do not suit me.

DK :))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
White SS pearls are my absolute favorite so I would go with that, but then I love white pearls. I would speak with an SA either by phone or online chat and ask them to personally choose their favorites for your strand and pearl. Please share with us what you end up with.

Rose974

Rough_Rock
Thank you all :) Being new to pearls I think I will stick with the white ones for now.

@dk186: I too dislike using the phone. :) That's why I was nervous about calling.

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
I always email before placing an order (normally Hisano). PP is very responsive so I don't think you really need to be too worried. Just ask someone to pick out their favourites and I'm sure you'll get something lovely :)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Rose, Welcome to the forum. I call or email and ask for a selection to choose from. Angela takes a photo and I select from that. Usually three are in the picture.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Rose974! This is a fun place to learn about pearls and share your treasures! I have used email, online chat & phone for my various purchases from PP and all methods have been very successful. I think you will find their customer service excellent!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results