shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost ring - help wanted!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I know I have always been amazed when people post about lost rings and with the help of PSers, find them, and now I just feel awful about losing mine so am asking for any help you might offer.

I wore corduroy pants to work and during a meeting, my engagement ring was rubbing my finger in a weird way, so I took it off and set it on my phone for a while. I realized that was kind of dumb, and then tucked it into my front pants pocket. I promptly forgot about it. When I got home, I changed into jeans and made dinner. Then I remembered my ring, so went to check my pants but the pocket was empty. I remember I took my chapstick out of my pocket and put it in its usual place in my bathroom drawer, so checked there. Nada. DH helped me look through the bedroom where I changed clothes, no luck. It's insured, and DH assured me he is not upset or anything, but understands I feel weirdly sad about maybe losing it. I will check at work tomorrow--it could have fallen out in my office or the meeting room where my meeting was. I'll also notify our custodial staff. Any places I should check? I could scour my car, but I'm at a loss... :blackeye:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot help you but just wanted to send lots of hugs as I know how you feel. I did almost the same thing and sadly mine was gone forever. Don't give up hope - yours may well be found! Retrace every step and ask everyone who was there. Best of luck to you. :wavey:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I found it! Got to my office the next morning and it was under my chair. Whew!

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Thanks for the update! You'll sleep better tonight. :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you found it! What a relief :))

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Good thing they don't clean your office more carefully! :appl:

--- Laurie

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1394152713|3628979 said:
Good thing they don't clean your office more carefully! :appl:

--- Laurie

This is exactly what I was thinking! :lol:

Glad you found your ring, OP!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...You made me smile! Great to hear you found it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results