shape
carat
color
clarity

That 18-Year Old Suing Her Parents for Tuition

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
They don't owe her a thing. She is a brat and the "lawyer" is not helping the matter. One of my HS friends lives in her town. She knows some stuff that's not on TV or in the news.
She is living with the lawyer. He is letting her cat about town go out drinking all the things mommy and daddy wouldn't let her do.
She huffed out of the house because parents hated the boyfriend, never like any boys she liked( dad was former police chief, can you blame him? Lol?)

They have paid thousands of dollars in private school tuition and this is how she treats them? Nice car, cell phone, labels on all her clothing, never said no to her bratty behavior then last year they put down their foot and she didn't like it.
Now they do and she stamps her foot and moves out.

But she wants them to foot the bill at a pricy college? She is an honor student with scholarship offer. She should accept one and fill out her FAFSA!
Just because FAFSA says mom and dad can contribute doesn't mean she can't get loans, or she can apply to a public college and get a job!

I know we have had threads about parents owing their kid college or not and I for one say not in this case, she needs an education in the real world.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great posts, Luv2sparkle and Alj! I agree with everything you both said.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results