shape
carat
color
clarity

recommendations for charm necklace?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any recommendations for companies that sell charm necklaces? I'm looking for a necklace that incorporates kids' birthstones. Thank you!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
James Avery is popular here in the south. I have two charm bracelets I've collected over the years. They have necklaces too.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the suggestions, Boatluvr and Chloe.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I have one by Thomas Sabo that is lovely. He is using some rose gold as well as sterling silver and I love rose gold!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1393612426|3624807 said:
Do you have any recommendations for companies that sell charm necklaces? I'm looking for a necklace that incorporates kids' birthstones. Thank you!

There is a really wonderful thread about charm bracelets in Jewelry Pieces that has a treasure trove of information in it. I am posting the link for it below. I do not believe that anyone has deliberately posted a link to a site that makes charm necklaces, but then again I was unaware that there was a necklace that was actually named a "charm necklace"!

The James Avery website, mentioned by a poster in this thread, is certainly cited in the charm bracelet thread.

Once you have chosen your necklace, I assume that the charms for it will be the same charms that one uses for a charm bracelet, and therefore that you can get them from the same places where charm bracelet owners get their charms! (I search the 'net for mine when I get into quest mode! I can't get into it too often, though, because I spend way too much money once I do! I have even had charms custom made!)

I certainly hope that once you have made your purchase that you will post photos in the charm bracelet thread!

Charm Bracelet Thread...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-traditional-charm-bracelets.134071/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-traditional-charm-bracelets.134071/[/URL]

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a leather wrap bracelet from Emma Hadley with my children's names on & lots of gemstones, which I have added to on & off. She also does necklaces that sound exactly what you are looking for. She is here in the UK, but she is the MOST fabulous lady & super accommodating - I expect for an increase in postage she would be happy to send to the US.

http://www.emmahadleyjewellery.com/Shop/Shop.html

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you looked at Golden Thread? Lovely gold/diamond/birthstone options, have been coveting for months! Also worn by P. Middleton........

wolffdiamonds

Rough_Rock
I would not recommend Golden Thread. Jewelry is so much more than the raw materials that adorn your body - it's about a story. Since I found out that the owner of Golden Thread (who herself is a married mother of 3) was a homewrecker of another family with 3 kids, I haven't been able to bring myself to wear another piece of her jewelry without being reminded of what she and her jewelry represents. Her jewelry's message (to me at least) is very anti-family, and certainly not something that a child should be wearing.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the additional suggestions Scorpioanne (I love rose gold, too!), AGBF, AlexT and Snowdrop. And background information, wolffdiamonds. AGBF, I probably should have used a different description incorporating "pendant" for a necklace rather than "charm". Loved the charm bracelet thread, though.

My sister and I decided to go with a different gift in 2014, but my mom's birthday is coming again soon so a necklace with birthstones in the design is still a possibility. The thread bump was a great and timely reminder.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1484153168|4114369 said:
Thank you for the additional suggestions Scorpioanne (I love rose gold, too!), AGBF, AlexT and Snowdrop. And background information, wolffdiamonds. AGBF, I probably should have used a different description incorporating "pendant" for a necklace rather than "charm". Loved the charm bracelet thread, though.

My sister and I decided to go with a different gift in 2014, but my mom's birthday is coming again soon so a necklace with birthstones in the design is still a possibility. The thread bump was a great and timely reminder.

So do you know what you will be looking for this time, mary poppins? I know there are lots of us who would enjoy helping you look if you give us the parameters of what you want to give your mother for her birthday. Will it be a necklace with birthstone pendants or a singular pendant or have you not made up your mind?

(And you have made me want to revisit the charm bracelet thread, too!)

Deb :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results