shape
carat
color
clarity

Todd & Alice kid pictures photoshopped into bride/groom portrait

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
We are getting married this Saturday, just 3 1/2 days away! Best thing i have done thus far in the week before the wedding was to take this week off work. Naps, visits, and spa treatments, along with last minute details have me more than busy.

I am so excited about the photo we had made by Picture Yourself Graphics. Isn't it sweet? We sent in professional photos of us when we were kids (Todd's first grade photo and I am 4 years old) and they made us this most adorable photo! We bought prints and have one framed which will be by the guest book.

Marianne (www.pygraphics.com) was awesome! It's best to send in the original for her to work with and I was a bit nervous about that but they were returned in perfect condition. There is a gallery of photos on her site so you can give her feedback on what sort of things you want.

I heard on Oprah (or read somewhere) the suggestion of having a picture of yourself as a child. So often we are so hard on ourselves, and looking at a photo of a child makes us gentler to ourselves and others. Being a perfectionist, i have found this very helpful for me to be kinder to myself. I know the married life will have it's challenges and although Todd is as sweet as pie, he has on a few occassions tried my patience. Having this sweet photo of Todd as my groom I KNOW will help me to keep the kindness, love and patience between us.

Please send us good vibes on Saturday, March 26 at 1:15 Pacific when Todd and I will be saying "I do." Right before the first song of the ceremony (when the flower girls etc walk in), we are going to play Chapel of Love by the Dixie Cups. It's so fun being the bride and getting to do my day just how i want it.

emteeth.gif

young bride and groom.JPG

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Alice, may your wedding day be the day you and Todd have been dreaming of! Congratulations in advance. What a sweet picture of the two of you.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
thats adorable. So sweet! Congrats!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
So Sweet! Good luck on your big day & don''t forget to have some FUN!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet!! Congratulations Todd and Alice! I was thinking about you two last week because I hadn''t seen you guys on here for a little while. Good luck with last-minute details!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Alice- love the picture!! It was done really well!!

Best wishes for Saturday... enjoy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Keep us posted of the aftermath... with more pics, of course!
9.gif
9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Good Luck-- Have fun on Saturday, take a step back and enjoy every moment!!! Your picture is adorable, if that is any indication you both are going to look stunning on Saturday! Once again, good luck and best wishes!!!
CONGRATS
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is just absolutely sweet. How cute.

Have fun on Saturday- enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results