clarity

I woke up hungover ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hangover_lawn.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
FUNNY!! (I remember those days. :errrr: )

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Kenny, NOT again!! :rolleyes:

:bigsmile:

kenny_on_the_lawn.jpg

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
When I was younger and really stupid I actually didn't make it into my sisters house and collapsed on the lawn. One nosey neighbor called the police and I was almost taken in!

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Back in college, one classmate's dad owned and operated a funeral home and had a hearse. Classmate went home drunk, he was locked out of the house, so he crawled into the unlocked hearse and went to sleep. When he awoke, the hearse was en route to a call to pick up a body. His dad was NOT amused.

Also in college, one of the gals at the dorm walked home drunk from a party. The next day, she couldn't remember where she'd left her car. A bunch of us piled into my car and we spent about an hour cruising the streets before finally finding her car parked a few blocks away from where the party was.

Some of my relatives tell the story of (Northerners) when they went to North Carolina in the 1950s and attended a party where moonshine was passed around, and the other offering, aside from beer, was Purple Jesus that was mixed in a trash can. Someone told them to not eat the fruit because "it will really mess you up." They say the next morning, there were cars pulled up onto lawns, people passed out in their cars, people passed out on the lawn like that photo, etc. They said they've never seen a party that partied like that, before or since. :lol:

One of my co-workers, when we were all still in our 20s, was sitting waiting for a redlight. He put his car in neutral while he waited because his transmission was almost worn out and running hot and he was trying to keep it cooler. He was on an uphill grade, and yes, he had been drinking. When the light changed, he hit the gas, but his car was still in neutral and his land yacht car rolled back and hit the car behind him. Which just happened to be a police cruiser... You don't need Paul Harvey to tell you the rest of that story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results