color
clarity

Best Celebrity Rings of All Time PIX + ZOOM

iLander

Ideal_Rock

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun link! I would have liked a better shot of Jessica Simpson's ruby, and I never thought these words would apply, but Kim K's rings are just a bit too much.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe the size of some of those boulders!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love all of the eye candy!!! 8) :cheeky: Unfortunately, several of the couples are no longer together!

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link! That was fun. Did anybody else notice that the majority of celebs seem to go with emerald or radiant cut rings? Any ideas as to why?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1393689842|3625253 said:
Oh, I love all of the eye candy!!! 8) :cheeky: Unfortunately, several of the couples are no longer together!

I know and it makes me sad. I am a romantic at heart and it does make me a bit sad when these couples who have so much going for them still cannot find that elusive true forever love.

Gorgeous eye candy iLander-thanks!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
missy|1393693961|3625285 said:

I know and it makes me sad. I am a romantic at heart and it does make me a bit sad when these couples who have so much going for them still cannot find that elusive true forever love.

If this slideshow isn't proof that it's "not the size of the ring that matters", I don't know what is. Some of the longest, happiest marriages start out with the humblest rings.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna become a paparazzo but with a tranquilizing gun and a good macro set up. :Up_to_something:

After getting my pics I'll give her the drug to wake her up, say thanks, and be on my way.
I don't think these gals would mind. :lol:
Do you?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
I wanna become a paparazzo but with a tranquilizing gun and a good macro set up. :Up_to_something:

After getting my pics I'll give her the drug to wake her up, say thanks, and be on my way.
Do you?

I'm pretty sure you just described some of these ladies' honeymoons. :Up_to_something: ;-)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1393709285|3625408 said:
kenny said:

Do you?

I'm pretty sure you just described some of these ladies' honeymoons. :Up_to_something: ;-)

But I'm only interested in her bling. :saint: :D

iLander

Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
iLander|1393709285|3625408 said:
kenny said:

Do you?

But I'm only interested in her bling. :saint: :D

Well, just aim a little lower, and make some money with those pics! :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1393700551|3625336 said:
missy|1393693961|3625285 said:

If this slideshow isn't proof that it's "not the size of the ring that matters", I don't know what is. Some of the longest, happiest marriages start out with the humblest rings.

Totally. My parents who recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary were too broke to even have an ER for my mom when they first got married. And here they are 50 wonderful and happily married years later. Of course she has a big beautiful ring now but she didn't need one to know she was marrying the love of her life. :appl:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great eye candy. Love the zoom feature!

Would love to see a clearer picture of Mila Kunis ring. I like her style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results