shape
carat
color
clarity

Stackers are done:)

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful! Love 'em! Congrats.

So I must have missed the thread where you sourced them....are they spinels? Stats please? :)

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautiful! Love 'em! Congrats.

So I must have missed the thread where you sourced them....are they spinels? Stats please? :)

Oops, sorry, double post.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks:) They are a spinel suite from Barry. My first spinels, and hopefully not my last!!!

And guys... LOOKIE HOW SPINELS CAN PLAY WITH A TOURMALINE!!!

_14715.jpg

_14716.jpg

_14717.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sorry guys. I just can't stop playing with these.

_14718.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Seriously. Can't stop.

_14731.jpg

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
I am so impressed with your talent for choosing such beautiful stones and then getting them set so quickly. I have a few stones that I'm trying to figure out how to set, then I get sidetracked and think I need to upgrade my diamond so I waste time browsing at diamonds and then I go look at colored stones just to develop my eye to see what I like. I have gemstone distraction disorder. Need to focus. Wish I had your discipline.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! Yes, they look lovely with your tourm. hahahahaha!!!!!

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
They look great with your pink tourm too! Does Stuller sell just the twist band, so you could maybe use them as spacers between the rings?

I am so jealous of your jewelers, I think I may need to start sending stones to Tampa to be set, I would probabaly save a fortune!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! I think they probably do sell just the bands, but I actually kind of like the spaces between them. I guess I'm not a "sit flush" nut, even though my wedding set does.

sic4 I wouldn't really call it a talent. I just know what appeals to me and… what I can afford! :lol: I like too many different things and change my mind way too much to save all my money for just one or two "special" rings. So I stick to affordable but well-crafted stones and stock settings in silver. No platinum and diamond halos for this girl, sadly, but I do love me some silver.

I said at the start of this thread that I needed MORE! I already have some more stones on the way to add to my mix and match collection, and I got a little Jeff Davies peridot in the mail today that I'll set similarly too. I now know exactly what to do with teensy gemmies!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here's the peridot with what I wore today. I won't ever wear more than three at a time, but it's fun to play.

_14824.jpg

_14825.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh Kelli I just love these! Little bits of candy on your finger! :love:

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. :D THEY. ARE. ADDICTIVE.

chatbandit

Shiny_Rock
Can I be crude and inquire about a cost range for this kind of project? I'm just so wowed by it and wonder how to plan for it. If you'd rather not share no worries at all! Enjoy that lovely candy trio

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results