shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Coach on a comeback?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like the leather ones and own 2. I have a larger one that is perfect to carry my ipad mini. My other one is a crossbody and a perfect size for wallet, glasses and keys. I am not a fan of the fabric ones with C's all over.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I like having a mix of bags too. I have a couple of leather coaches, since I tend to see the canvas styles (w/ letters all over it) everywhere I go. I also have a few leather D&Bs for every day, I find their shapes work really well for my day-to-day lifestyle. I also have a couple of LVs and one Prada that I carry less frequently, but I prefer the styles where the logos are subtle.

I love giving coach products as gifts to my girlfriends who go "gaga" over them. Coach has an endless stream of accessories, so there's always something that they'll love!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't like Coach at all. There are much better brands.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the new styles! But, oddly, I think they are a bit too dressy for my lifestyle. I have a leather Coach bag that is a little more casual in design that I love - I've used it everyday for 5 years, except a few months in the summer when I switch to a white one, and I will cry when it finally gives out. It's hanging in there though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results