shape
carat
color
clarity

I love/hate working in Beverly Hills

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've been going on little window shopping field trips at lunch the past couple of days and it's KILLING ME. I covet so much. Anywho, I thought I'd share the pics with you guys. The best was from today. The opal is 1910 vintage Tiffany. Blingasam

glxiv_montage.jpg

glopal_montage.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, Athena! I feel every twinge of need right along with you. Rapture & torture together. The opal ring makes me swoon. Here's my wish for you: that you make enough in BH to take one of those beauties home!

--- Laurie

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
JewelFreak|1393454611|3623701 said:
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, Athena! I feel every twinge of need right along with you. Rapture & torture together. The opal ring makes me swoon. Here's my wish for you: that you make enough in BH to take one of those beauties home!

--- Laurie

Ugh, I wish. My bosses might though :D

The worst of it is that it wasn't all THAT expensive, but I'm fairly certain the hubster would not be happy with me.

MsBris

Rough_Rock
Why so distressed? So you like ring shopping and even like to look at stuff that you might not want to purchase *right now*. No worries. Just consider yourself a savvy recon scout on a critical mission. Observe, document, then collect more data. And, by all means, post the pics here. ;-)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
MsBris|1393455040|3623704 said:
Why so distressed? So you like ring shopping and even like to look at stuff that you might not want to purchase *right now*. No worries. Just consider yourself a savvy recon scout on a critical mission. Observe, document, then collect more data. And, by all means, post the pics here. ;-)

But I wanna buy EVVVERRRRYYYTHHIINGG :D

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the only one I'd want to purchase is the one WITHOUT a halo....now that is a gorgeous ring! :love:

thank you for the color stone ****! :appl:

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
athenaworth said:

I feel your painnn! I also window-shop to relieve stress, and of course we all know that sometimes maximum relief comes from being something home :D

I love that opal, but also that two stone ring! is that green.. and black? or a very deep red?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
sonyachancs|1393461412|3623765 said:
athenaworth said:

I feel your painnn! I also window-shop to relieve stress, and of course we all know that sometimes maximum relief comes from being something home :D

I love that opal, but also that two stone ring! is that green.. and black? or a very deep red?

It's a black diamond. I loved that ring and totally didn't think I would. It was a perfect middle finger RHR

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
movie zombie|1393460527|3623752 said:
the only one I'd want to purchase is the one WITHOUT a halo....now that is a gorgeous ring! :love:

thank you for the color stone ****! :appl:

That setting was spectacular, but the sapphire had a big as* window (hard to tell in the washed out instagram pic)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That's tough when you're surrounded by temptation. I moved out more into the country, and the closest mall to me is about 25 minutes away. It's helped my budget.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results