shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP Talia Castellano

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Some of you may know who this young girl is. Ellen Degeneres featured her several times on her show. She was an 11 year old battling cancer, who created many youtube videos about beauty, but who also maintained the most amazing positive attitude I've EVER seen. It was announced 30 mins ago on her official Facebook page that she has passed away. We are so busy being worried over football players who commit crimes, and the aftermath of Zimmerman, that the stories of inspiration, of forging ahead, and remaining positive get lost in the flood of media garbage. My heart is with her family. I hope we can all learn something from her.
tumblr_maey1oumkr1r75zk3o1_500.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that- I remember hearing about her on the news and the positive role model she was. My thoughts are with her family. I cant' even imagine what I would do if I were the mother. This is my #1 nightmare.

Thank you for posting DragonFly- and I agree 100% with what you said.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SB621|1373996743|3484098 said:
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that- I remember hearing about her on the news and the positive role model she was. My thoughts are with her family. I cant' even imagine what I would do if I were the mother. This is my #1 nightmare.

Thank you for posting DragonFly- and I agree 100% with what you said.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. May her memory be a positive influence to young girls everywhere...

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I saw her on Ellen's show and she was so amazing. Childhood cancer is so tragic.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Such a loss, what a brave, beautiful girl. I hope her family draws comfort from all the goodness she spread in the world during her time here.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
She was such a beautiful, brave girl. Cancer is so awful, and even more so when it affects the little kiddos. I sincerely hope that one day we will never have to worry about such terrible diseases again.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sad to hear this. I've seen Talia on Ellen a couple of times and I love her spirit.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was such a wonderful girl. I'm sorry to hear this sad news.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
I just found out. So so sad. She was beautiful. Inside and out!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's to hoping her family finds peace. She sure leaves a wonderful legacy behind.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results