shape
carat
color
clarity

What era/style is my wedding band?

tuqoa

Rough_Rock
Hi folks, We bought this band from a local antique shop a few years back. I didn't know anything about antique jewelry at the time, but I liked the look of it. :) I'm curious to know what era it is from, I've browsed lots of antique jewelry online in the years since we bought it, but I've never seen anything quite like it. Any ideas?

imagejpeg_4.jpg
I've tried louping the diamonds, but they are pretty tiny and I'm not experienced enough to tell what kind of cut they are. They give a good sparkle though XD

imagejpeg_5.jpg
Not sure if you can see it in this pic, but some of the diamonds have chipped on the crowns. :/ Most likely my doing, since I didn't notice any chips until the past year or so.

imagejpeg_3.jpg
Little flourish detail on the sides. On the other side the detail has been worn down a bit. The band tapers from 2.75mm at the top to 1.55mm at the bottom, according to our $20 calipers.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg
18k stamp, and next to it on the right is a barely legible engraving that looks like S + H. The H could also be an N or M. The S MIGHT be a K, it is pretty worn down.

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
I love antique jewelry, your band is so pretty. To me it looks like from the 1930's-1950's ish.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results