shape
carat
color
clarity

Are there any PSer you would recognize if you..

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you're wearing your watch, I'd recognize you DF.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1392257888|3614045 said:
AprilBaby|1392254539|3613996 said:
Dang Kenny, without the Octavia on you are un recognizable!

Just because he's not wearing the Octavia on his finger does not mean he isn't wearing it!

I keep my arm there so people will look at my face.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JulieN|1392258007|3614047 said:
If you're wearing your watch, I'd recognize you DF.
Are you a watch stalker?.. :bigsmile:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow... that picture is actually really repulsive to me.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I would recognize certain pieces of jewelry from people on the CS forum who went the custom route for settings.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1391990009|3611639 said:
I would definitely recognize the PSers I met at the GTG last year and as there are also quite a few with distinctive bling, I think I'd recognize them too (at least as their PS avatar if not their real name)....I remember being in the Vegas airport scoping out people's hands as I waited for DS to arrive. I was sure that I'd found SB based on a ring I spotted, but when I met her the next day, it wasn't the same person. :lol: I'm sure I looked odd, craning my head to see people's hands and ears! :shock:

;-) I am quite unforgettable aren't I!!?!?!?!

Actaully out of all the PSers I did recongise you, Yenny! Between your two gorgeous SS rings and the fact you mentioned online you were a red head I knew you off the bat.

LIke everyone else I would know someone I had previously met at a GTG but not some random person on the street unless they had a really unique piece of jewelry. However I think CIrce might be my bling soul sister so if she ever has some crazy person running after her it is probably me trying to introduce myself! I think I could pick her out of a crowd! :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1392248837|3613903 said:
Just so you know what to look for.
This is me, before I got buff.
All I thought when I saw this was, where's the Octavia dude?

screen_shot_2014-02-12_at_2.png

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SB621 said:
yennyfire|1391990009|3611639 said:
I would definitely recognize the PSers I met at the GTG last year and as there are also quite a few with distinctive bling, I think I'd recognize them too (at least as their PS avatar if not their real name)....I remember being in the Vegas airport scoping out people's hands as I waited for DS to arrive. I was sure that I'd found SB based on a ring I spotted, but when I met her the next day, it wasn't the same person. :lol: I'm sure I looked odd, craning my head to see people's hands and ears! :shock:

;-) I am quite unforgettable aren't I!!?!?!?!

Actaully out of all the PSers I did recongise you, Yenny! Between your two gorgeous SS rings and the fact you mentioned online you were a red head I knew you off the bat.

LIke everyone else I would know someone I had previously met at a GTG but not some random person on the street unless they had a really unique piece of jewelry. However I think CIrce might be my bling soul sister so if she ever has some crazy person running after her it is probably me trying to introduce myself! I think I could pick her out of a crowd! :)

He heheh - well, ditto (I could pick Venice out of a lineup, no force), and it'd be a delightful surprise!

I think there are a few people I'd know, either from their bling or because I've seen their face pics on here and they're memorably lovely. But generally I'd need a hair more context.

Like, DF, I remember what you look like from seeing a shot of you way back in the day ... So if I saw a guy who met my memory AND had a great watch AND was cracking a dirty joke/telling a big fish story, I'd come say hi! But any two out of three and I'd probably figure that discretion was the better part of valor ....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Circe|1392572956|
Like, DF, I remember what you look like from seeing a shot of you way back in the day ... So if I saw a guy who met my memory AND had a great watch AND was cracking a dirty joke/telling a big fish story, I'd come say hi! But any two out of three and I'd probably figure that discretion was the better part of valor ....[/quote]

When did I crack dirty jokes on PS?.. :confused: :saint:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle|1392243050|3613828 said:
asscher_girl|1391963045|3611427 said:
I have a funny story about that... Back in December I was at Joe Escobar, local jeweler in the Bay Area. It was during their holiday party and the place was packed. So I was looking at a few pieces in front of a jewel case and I noticed a lady that kept glancing at my left hand. Figured she was just checking out my bling. Then I saw her say something to her husband, then looked in my direction. I thought she might have wanted to see something in the case that I was standing in front of. Well, then she turns to me and asks if I'm Asscher_Girl!! She's a PS'er that I haven't met before but she recognized my ring!! My co-worker was with me and she got a kick out of it. Only a PS'er! haha!!

Haha, I totally felt like a creeper, but I'm glad I wasn't wrong! Could you imagine if you WEREN'T you, and I had gotten it wrong? LOL! :lol:

I've always wondered if that has happened here. When I was more active, I think I really could have picked out a number of strangers based on their bling alone. In fact, anytime I saw a nice set, I ran through my Rolodex of ps rings in my head to see if there was a match. I've always wanted to bump into a pser in real life and chat. I've never been to a get together before.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results